NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve , a little off topic but , you got to change your location to be a little more specific...being too general with the N.E. reference...lot of people would kill to live on the Cape Of Cod...wave that banner high brother...:punk:

Plus you spelled Sothern wrong...:biglaugh:

I'm fixing southern, but want the Patriots to fix there offensive line Matt. Cape Cod? Eh, not that special. Tourist filled encampment from June to October. I seldom ride here. More likely to find me in Newport or the South shore.

The team that played last week and beat KC will give Denver all they can handle,and then some. I hope Kubiac goes sentimental and plays Manning! No way Payton's arm takes Denver to the Super Bowl. Bellichick would start Orthweiser like he did Brady over Bledsoe, if he coached the Broncos. Because Bellichick plays to win, not to please anyone.The Pat's D has come together and proved they can shut down a good passing game without Darrell,Gold Dust Revis.
If N.E. has healthy linebackers, Denver isn't going to run effectively either. The Pat's will not unleash any secrets. They'll spread the offense and Brady will fire away. Go Pat's!

Geez Steve....If I didn't know better i'd say your predicting the Pats to win.............:biglaugh:

....be careful about bagging in advance.......I always seem to get burned............

I'd have to agree with Steve. Broncos did not look good against a beat up Steelers team. Steelers missing their number 1 receiver and running back, Roethlisberger with a questionable shoulder were leading the game up to the 4th quarter fumble. Had to laugh at the play where Manning though he might get sacked so he laid down on the ground to realize that the sack wasn't going to happen!LOL. Pulled off a nice pass after he got up though.

Geez Steve....If I didn't know better i'd say your predicting the Pats to win.............:biglaugh:

....be careful about bagging in advance.......I always seem to get burned............
Lol I Didn't really say win Mike. But our chances are good. I didn't want to go Broadway JOe on
on myself. For those that weren't around then Joe Namouth once guaranteed a win in the championship game. I'd rather hear the injury report tomorrow before inserting foot in mouth. Jerrod Mayo is done for the year.Go Pat's!

Last edited:
I have seen the pats win sb's with brady and the bunch for years and right now there are threats but i don't think any team is better.

Ok, we're loaded up and ready to rock. We might have to go 4 games without our Hall of Fame bound QB. That's Roger Goodell from hell's attempt at parity. The Defense might carry this team for a few games though. We've got some good free agents this year and competition at offensive line. Like another future Hall of Fame Coach say0"We'll see how it goes". I learned my lesson with predictions.
rofl_200.gif
I jinxed us for the AFC Championship game. Denver was the better team that day, no excuses. Different year with many new players everywhere. Go Pat's!

Ok, we're loaded up and ready to rock. We might have to go 4 games without our Hall of Fame bound QB. That's Roger Goodell from hell's attempt at parity. The Defense might carry this team for a few games though. We've got some good free agents this year and competition at offensive line. Like our future Hall of Fame Coach says "We'll see how it goes". I learned my lesson with predictions.
rofl_200.gif
I jinxed us for the AFC Championship game. Denver was the better team that day, no excuses. Different year with many new players everywhere. I'll be riding up to open practice if anyone wants to meet up there. Go Pat's!

The Denver defense is as dangerous as ever. Von Miller is a man on a mission of total destruction.
Double and triple teaming him won't work, because they've got other pass rushers too. With the N.E. offensive line in questionable shape, I'd have to say I'd be worried, except Brady will be back when we play them. Denver in Mile High Stadium is a scary team for anybody to play in. I give the "cheese heads" credit for being the 12th man on D.
Arizona is our focus this week. A top 4 team. We're going without "Mr Magic" Brady, and starting a more or less rookie, experience wise. Jimmy G has a plate full, and might be playing without our Hall of Fame bound T.E. Gronk. The Pat's D is the best in many years and needs to play that way Sunday. Arizona is a strong blitz team. They blitzed more than anyone in 2015. Runnnnn Jimmy. Go pat's!

The Denver defense is as dangerous as ever. Von Miller is a man on a mission of total destruction.
Double and triple teaming him won't work, because they've got other pass rushers too. With the N.E. offensive line in questionable shape, I'd have to say I'd be worried, except Brady will be back when we play them. Denver in Mile High Stadium is a scary team for anybody to play in. I give the "cheese heads" credit for being the 12th man on D.
Arizona is our focus this week. A top 4 team. We're going without "Mr Magic" Brady, and starting a more or less rookie, experience wise. Jimmy G has a plate full, and might be playing without our Hall of Fame bound T.E. Gronk. The Pat's D is the best in many years and needs to play that way Sunday. Arizona is a strong blitz team. They blitzed more than anyone in 2015. Runnnnn Jimmy. Go pat's!

Yes I figured the defense would be similar to last year, but Carolina held them pretty good up to about the 3rd quarter. A lot of calls missed by the ref. Some blatant holds on Miller and 3 missed helmet to helmet hits on Cam.

Cam always gets the short end of the stick. It is night and day what they will call for someone like Brady vs Cam.

So it has begun fellas....

Ok. first of all, is EVERYONE from the northeast on this forum? dang... I'll be a bit of a loner here but, I msut say, i totally respect the Pats. They are probably my favorite team behind the purple pride I am defaulted to being a Minnesotan. Count the Super Bowl wins...ok that was easy.

I have always liked the way the Pats play. Its so surgical. I love watching Brady. waht a great QB. Mechanical, systematic, waht I call true AMERICAN football. I'll watch them any day...great team.

Now let's talk about my Vikes... wow.. what drama... Teddy B. out. Now Adrian P. out til December earliest...wtf?

Meanwhile, forget Teddy B. Did ya'll watch any of the game on Sunday? OMG... Bradford is da sh*t! He was throwing like Brady does, mechanical, dangit. nearly every toss was EXACTLY where it had to be.... RIGHT THERE, with next to ZERO room for error... I was impressed. And out Def held the Pack, kudos to them.... sucks that AP is out, but what do ya do..

Keep it up Vikes..! Who is next... Carolina?! uh oh.... gonna need the D there..

Anyways Sam Bradford did a hell of a job... I'm a fan.

Bradford is what the Vikes needed! I'd say they are a much better team now with him. Even with Peterson out, I think they will do very well this season.

I've been sticking to college football so far this year. So while the NFL product is pretty damn good but the league management is so uneven and with the "off their meds" like decisions I'm taking a break from watching any games, not even following how my team is doing. Maybe after Tom gets back I'll get the spirit back but not yet!
By the way, Tom looked good in his return to Michigan Stadium, AKA The Big House this past weekend! He even tossed the ball around with coach Harbaugh and looked to be in good spirits!

GO BLUE!

GO STEELERS!

Just found this thread. Since this forum is my only form of social media I could see myself on here a bit. I'm more of a college football fan, go Ducks, but I spend most Sundays throughout the fall and winter watchin nfl. I'm hoping to see Mariota and the Titans do well, which I think is very possible. That division is theirs for the taking, although houstans D is pretty f-in good.
I think the Steelers are gunna be tough especially if Bell stops token up.
So... early prediction. I'm gunna take a stab in the dark with Oakland vs Green bay.
What I would like to see would be Tennessee vs Dallas.
Who you all think/want to play in the superbowl? I know it's a ways off but if anyone predicts now they'll have some solid bragging rights in February.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back