nice exaoust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to make our own, they are a bit too dear for what they are. I'd give $100 any day for a pair, but two?
Maybe we should ask Steve in NZ, or Przemek to get on the case :)

I like them, they clean up the stock pipes well.
If I remember right, there was a guy selling very similar endcaps. but the price was higher.

Might have to make our own, they are a bit too dear for what they are. I'd give $100 any day for a pair, but two?
Maybe we should ask Steve in NZ, or Przemek to get on the case :)

+1
When I saw them I thought something similar.
I also tried to work out if I could make some myself with a drill and a file. :rofl_200:

Was worth thinking about at that price! $290 for buy it now! Plus shipping!

Or maybe whittle some out of wood and sand cast 'em....

Don't know about Europe to Oz. Shouldn't be too bed.

When I looked at these, I was looking at getting a good standard exhaust. But I didn't get it. So for the record, I don't want them. My exhaust is crap.

Don't know about Europe to Oz. Shouldn't be too bed.

When I looked at these, I was looking at getting a good standard exhaust. But I didn't get it. So for the record, I don't want them. My exhaust is crap.
I did not forget about your exaust. I saw you were gonna get a diffrent system. I di ask about it & it would have to be here in time to go with Naughty's bike.

I did not forget about your exaust. I saw you were gonna get a diffrent system. I di ask about it & it would have to be here in time to go with Naughty's bike.

I know. Thanks Kyle. It wasn't worth the hassle, so I gave up.
You guys were great though!

I wrote a post thanking you guys for helping, but it just seemed too gay, so I didn't post it.

Back