Noob saying hi...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modnrod

Reaction score
Gday all.
Not new to bikes, but yes finally, after seeing one brand new (when they were released.......damn I'm old!) and wanting one ever since, I now finally have the '87 model of my favourite hotrod.:worthy:

Just thought I'd say hi before boring all and sundry with stoooopid questions you blokes have known for years.

By thte same token, I've been playing with bikes for a bit now, so you never know, there may be something I can help you with........but I wouldn't count on it! I've forgotten more than I've remembered, but since my memory's crap that might not be much!

Interests? Bikes, drags, uuuhhhmmmmm, damn I thought there was something else once.:ummm:

Gday all.
Not new to bikes, but yes finally, after seeing one brand new (when they were released.......damn I'm old!) and wanting one ever since, I now finally have the '87 model of my favourite hotrod.:worthy:

Just thought I'd say hi before boring all and sundry with stoooopid questions you blokes have known for years.

By thte same token, I've been playing with bikes for a bit now, so you never know, there may be something I can help you with........but I wouldn't count on it! I've forgotten more than I've remembered, but since my memory's crap that might not be much!

Interests? Bikes, drags, uuuhhhmmmmm, damn I thought there was something else once.:ummm:

Welcome!! :punk:

Thanks all!

I live on the bottom of the world, on the edge of a desert, with long straight roads and not many corners, so the Vmax is perfect really!

If it wasn't for the trucks running me off the road it would be perfect.:damn angry:

Anyway, my answers might be a bit delayed coz of the time difference.

Oh yeah. How do you blokes all walk around on your head? That's very clever.:ummm:

'sup, noob? ;] welcome!

and i've always wondered if you guys wear magnetic boots or something to keep from falling off the bottom of the planet, too...

Drive faster and wieve more to keep the trucks from running you off the road...:biglaugh:

Back