not a record but cold

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't that have something to do with cannon balls and what they are stacked on?

Been hovering around -40f over the last 4 days here in Northern Ontario. Being in the trucking industry, these cold temps sure make things difficult, frozen air lines, brakes and trucks that need life support to get started in the morning or just let them run 24/7

Will be getting milder over the weekend :eusa_dance:

Mike

Weather took a wierd turn up here. its about 52 degrees outside now. Yesterday it was 54 and raining near parts of town.

its wierd, last year in the beginning of may I was riding my bike to work in 35 deg temps.

I was freezing my ass off in Kailua last night...got down to 72 degrees!!1

Doesn't that have something to do with cannon balls and what they are stacked on?

You got it m-cman!! The dimpled platform that war ships used to stack cannon balls on was called, for some reason, a monkey. It was made out of brass so it wouldn't rust and the balls were stacked up in a pyramid shape. When it got real cold the sea spray would freeze the balls together.

And you always thought it was some weird, disgusting, metal primate thing..................didn't you!! :rofl_200:

How about "colder than a witches tit":ummm:

Doesn't that have something to do with finding out if Satan has been 'boobie diving' on some young chick? Didn't they use a cattle prod or somethin' to look for reaction?

Or maybe that was a movie I saw once?? :confused2:

Doesn't that have something to do with finding out if Satan has been 'boobie diving' on some young chick? Didn't they use a cattle prod or somethin' to look for reaction?

Or maybe that was a movie I saw once?? :confused2:

And what movies you been watching with that in it aye Dan:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I think your right, I just looked it up, twisted is what it is, just like you said...who would have thought that:confused2:

Weather took a wierd turn up here. its about 52 degrees outside now. Yesterday it was 54 and raining near parts of town.

its wierd, last year in the beginning of may I was riding my bike to work in 35 deg temps.

-32f at 4:30am on the way to work today in ohio wtf!!!:bang head:

And what movies you been watching with that in it aye Dan:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I think your right, I just looked it up, twisted is what it is, just like you said...who would have thought that:confused2:

Yeah man, those 'witch hunters' were some sick puppies!
Shit, I was married to at least one witch, and her tits were the same temperature as Mother Theresa's!
So what did we learn from that??? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Yeah man, those 'witch hunters' were some sick puppies!
Shit, I was married to at least one witch, and her tits were the same temperature as Mother Theresa's!
So what did we learn from that??? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::eek:h yeah::eek:h yeah::eek:h yeah: ROFLMAO

Back