Not every one should own cables

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats just fucked up not sure I have much hope for humanity:ummm:

That's one for the Darwin Awards!

BTW, that was a very entertaining movie!

thats messed up...But I can tell you people dont need cables Kyle I have fixed 4 cars in the last few months at the shop where people have crossed the red and black cables on the battery and blow the main fuse and other fuses and one even fried the Computer....:rofl_200: then they try to put a new battery in the car and say it still wont start i dont know what happened to it..:rofl_200:

thats messed up...But I can tell you people dont need cables Kyle I have fixed 4 cars in the last few months at the shop where people have crossed the red and black cables on the battery and blow the main fuse and other fuses and one even fried the Computer....:rofl_200: then they try to put a new battery in the car and say it still wont start i dont know what happened to it..:rofl_200:
yes I have seen some really messed up things on cars & bikes to. The one thing I should have saved were some brake pads made out of Paneling on a bike a guy brought me complaining about stopping power. WTF

Latest posts

Back