Obama Care, Isn't it Great?????? NOT!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
because...later that person will receive a survey in the mail from a third party contractor. The survey will ask them if they were satisfied with their care (meaning if they came in for street drugs, did they get them). If the survey is negative, the hospital is not paid for that visit. If their satisfaction rate falls below 80%, the hospital is de-certified for a year...no medicare or medicaid claims.

I find this statement EXTREMELY hard to believe. Can you, perhaps, provide proof that this is really what happens between the health care provider and the medicare administration?

What I find, sadly, here on this thread and everywhere else too is....... Obama was voted in with record fanfare. "Everyone" loved the guy and voted for him 5 years ago...........Where are all YOU people now? On this thread alone everyone acts like they hate the guy & it seems NO ONE voted for the guy....how is that possible? Retorical.....I don't expect an answer........I love politics.......NOT!!

Too many dead people and/or illegal immigrants voting maybe?

I think it depends on what your circle of friends is like.
I don't know a single person that I live close to, work with, work for, have as a customer, or know in ANY fashion that voted for Obama.

Yet Obama won by something like 52-53 % of the popular vote.
There out there somewhere, probably sleeping in. So we never see them.

The circle of people I know is generally blue collar hard ass working folks that make enough money to know that the gov't thinks they are rich, and hate the fact that they are the ones paying for all the free shit he promises to stay in office.

Even in the land of fruits and nuts where I'm working now I don't know anyone that voted for him. Even the IBEW union guys out here hate his ass.
Although I do see a lot of Obama stickers out here, never see those in Texas....

I am a IBEW Union steward down here in Tampa, and I personal know about 80% of my union brothers did not vote for him.

Part of every dollar paid into a union, IBEW or other, is spent on donating to the Democrap coffers and helping to elect them at every stage of the game and in every level of politics. Opt out of the union, or become an agency fee payor, and never again will any of your dollars go towards assisting another Obama get elected.....just sayin....and I know that statement isn't going to be too popular on here...just stating the facts.

I think it depends on what your circle of friends is like.
I don't know a single person that I live close to, work with, work for, have as a customer, or know in ANY fashion that voted for Obama.

Yet Obama won by something like 52-53 % of the popular vote.
There out there somewhere, probably sleeping in. So we never see them.

The circle of people I know is generally blue collar hard ass working folks that make enough money to know that the gov't thinks they are rich, and hate the fact that they are the ones paying for all the free shit he promises to stay in office.

Even in the land of fruits and nuts where I'm working now I don't know anyone that voted for him. Even the IBEW union guys out here hate his ass.
Although I do see a lot of Obama stickers out here, never see those in Texas....

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That's my point exactly!! LLLLLLLLLLL

At this point "NO ONE" voted for the guy...no one "KNOWS" anyone who voted for him..........But he won the 1st election by convincingly.....never mind won a second.........

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Funny how there used to be loads of "I voted for Obama" bumper stickers all around....I don't see them either now come to think about it.......

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That's my point exactly!! LLLLLLLLLLL

At this point "NO ONE" voted for the guy...no one "KNOWS" anyone who voted for him..........But he won the 1st election by convincingly.....never mind won a second.........

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Funny how there used to be loads of "I voted for Obama" bumper stickers all around....I don't see them either now come to think about it.......

I voted for Obama in 2k8, and chose a third party candidate last year. Given a choice only between Romney and Obama round 2, i would have chosen Obama.

I find this statement EXTREMELY hard to believe. Can you, perhaps, provide proof that this is really what happens between the health care provider and the medicare administration? .

Go to the hospital emergency room and produce a medicare or medicaid card.

A nurse will come into your room and ask you if your experience so far has been satisfactory. She will also ask you a bunch of other questions that she knows will be on the survey. My GF is an emergency room nurse and she spends about a third of her day doing this.

I cannot provide direct proof because these are rules made up by DHS and are not directly in the Obamacare bill. But the Bill allows DHS to make up all kinds of rules.

I found it hard to believe also.

Do you find it hard to believe that Barak Obama and Eric Holder are both ARABS and MUSLIMS?

At the hospital that I used to work at, they were called the press ganey surveys. How well the hospital score drove a lot of its policies.

Go to the hospital emergency room and produce a medicare or medicaid card.

A nurse will come into your room and ask you if your experience so far has been satisfactory. She will also ask you a bunch of other questions that she knows will be on the survey. My GF is an emergency room nurse and she spends about a third of her day doing this.

I cannot provide direct proof because these are rules made up by DHS and are not directly in the Obamacare bill. But the Bill allows DHS to make up all kinds of rules.

I found it hard to believe also.

Do you find it hard to believe that Barak Obama and Eric Holder are both ARABS and MUSLIMS?

Yes, I find it so hard to believe as to be unbelievable.
David

New Medical Treatment from Obama Care

CAN YOU NAME THIS OLD TOOL?

Thought you would enjoy this educational moment in American history.

Do you know what it is?

Give it a guess, then look below for the answer.

smoke.jpg

Hint: Used by a physician ..........

Hint: It's a kit ........ Tobacco Smoke Enemas (1750s-1810s)

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient's rectum for various medical purposes, primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted in the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke towards the rectum.

The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration, but doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase "blowin'smoke up your ass".

It has been reintroduced in Washington, by the Obama Administration
as an integral part of the New Health Care Program.

Yes, I find it so hard to believe as to be unbelievable.
David

What? The part about the hospital stuff or the part about Obama and Holder being Arabs.

As for the Tobaco Enema thing, this too has been redesigned using components from the latest electronic cigarette technologies and can now deliver nicotine to the ass without harmful tars.

As for ObamaCare in General, we'll just have to wait for it to hit full force before the unbelievers on this site see the light...and that light is the headlight of a big train headed right for you.

My wife deals with Medicare patients ALL THE TIME. And while the Medicare admins & all its' staff can certainly come up with a lot of reasons to deny coverage, some of them doozies, a facility's rating on some third party feel-good survey is never one of them.

My wife deals with Medicare patients ALL THE TIME. And while the Medicare admins & all its' staff can certainly come up with a lot of reasons to deny coverage, some of them doozies, a facility's rating on some third party feel-good survey is never one of them.

Seems to me that is what Insurance companies do. Try to find reasons not to pay. As far as what is called Obamacare, whether or not it is good, won't be known until it fully takes effect in 2014. We all will know when some States fully implement it and other States don't. Then there will be empirical evidence. Until then all we have is opinions.
David

Seems to me that is what Insurance companies do. Try to find reasons not to pay. As far as what is called Obamacare, whether or not it is good, won't be known until it fully takes effect in 2014. We all will know when some States fully implement it and other States don't. Then there will be empirical evidence. Until then all we have is opinions.
David

Every day more info is coming out regarding the new national health plan , which should be labeled the new national health & tax plan. These are not just opinions anymore , but finally both sides are actually READING the damn thing. ( Thanks Nancy ) We can only hope & pray this idealogy of eventually a single payer system is discovered and repealed before full implementation. If the IRS is enforcing something , you can bet it is not good for the country. I'm hoping this major investigation of the tax exempt scandal is only the beginning of the end for the IRS . Come on FAIR TAX .

Back