OPPS! Cornell got banned on StarVmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is some funny shit. You should tell them to move over to this site for more tech guys then they can shake a stick at.

Sean

That is some funny shit. You should tell them to move over to this site for more tech guys then they can shake a stick at.

Sean

:rofl_200:You got that right.

Sorry for the hijack. Hey Sean, fyi....I will be contacting you in the next few months to have you re-do my stock seat.

Ya know this forum does kick ass! Bunch of knowledge here and some bad ass VMAX's on this site.
There isnt to much well come to think of it, there hasnt been any issues that hasnt been resolved by one or a group from here!
Some really good ideas come frome here that people think of, and we all know not everyone shares ALL there lil secrets right away... Always have to keep something secret...

I hate you all.......

;) I KID I KID

It isn't our fault you pussed out and went and got something everyone else has.... pretty soon you will be tight-rolling you Guess jeans and popping your collar... just because "everyone else it doing it."

I kid, I kid...

not really....

J/k.....

BFF still?

I P/M'd FXStein on how I felt about Cornell... I swore (to myself) when he burned me that I would let everyone know about it, whether they wanted to or not...:biglaugh:

BFF still?

Butt fuck friend? :ummm: DAMN Jeff...

Ya know this forum does kick ass! Bunch of knowledge here and some bad ass VMAX's on this site.
There isnt to much well come to think of it, there hasnt been any issues that hasnt been resolved by one or a group from here!
Some really good ideas come frome here that people think of, and we all know not everyone shares ALL there lil secrets right away... Always have to keep something secret...

You got that right . I had my bike sitting outside the local Yammy dealer and their mechanic wanted to have a look at my bike .

I was in shock when he came over and asked what the noise was when he turned the key . I didnt know weather to laugh or cry but needless to say he is never going near my bike again :rofl_200:

Keep up the good work here guys as we can all find the answers to our questions here:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Latest posts

Back