Panosonic USB12 BATTERY SUCKS!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
Well my panosonic battery took a shit after being installed for 4 months! What a tird of a battery! I bought it offline (forgot from who) for 65.00 supposedly had more CCA than the Yuasa and of course cheaper that the Oddesy.
Went back to the Stock Yuasa OEM battery,, Arent ya proud SS? :clapping:

LOL Does everything you own break prematurely?

I have had the Panasonic since the spring of 2006 and had NO issues at all... :eusa_dance:

Great battery at a great price!

I installed my panasonic about 15 minutes ago and have had no problems!

Except for those tiny screws that come with it:bang head:, I dropped one of those in the little nook right under the right footpeg(don't know how) and spent the next 10 min. trying to get it out!!! There must not be much steel in them because the stick magnet wouldn't grab on.

I hope to have more luck than Lankee! Sorry to hear you got the shaft.

LOL Does everything you own break prematurely?

I have had the Panasonic since the spring of 2006 and had NO issues at all... :eusa_dance:

Great battery at a great price!

Yeah I am like the Fat Kid with ADD on the 49.99 Walmart Swing Set!

I think my panasonic just took a Sh*T too, I thought I was having charging system problems at first but I charge the battery and it works fine for about two weeks and then I go somewhere and it won't even turn over. I get a jump from someone and and it starts fine and runs fine. Headlights don't dim at all. I run it for a dew more days without charging and then it dies again.

Kinda lost at this point. I put my old battery back on again, hoping that it is at least a little more reliable than this one.

Thad

I think my panasonic just took a Sh*T too, I thought I was having charging system problems at first but I charge the battery and it works fine for about two weeks and then I go somewhere and it won't even turn over. I get a jump from someone and and it starts fine and runs fine. Headlights don't dim at all. I run it for a dew more days without charging and then it dies again.

Kinda lost at this point. I put my old battery back on again, hoping that it is at least a little more reliable than this one.

Thad

If I let my bike sit for a week and try to start it it wouldnt, crank slow and backfire once in awhile.
If it was hot and I ran into the store and came out it wouldnt start. Bump starting a VMAX sucks!!!:bang head:
I put up with this crap for 2 weekends. I even slow charged it at 1AM to its peak and let it settle, still wasnt right. Just go buy a Yuasa.

I've been reading alot about this "hot start fix", do you think that would help at all? Although I read that it seems to only help the older max which I have a 2000

Thad

Where's a good place to buy a Yuasa online?

Latest posts

Back