People make me mad

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trust me, the top bid is 1000.00 so add your dollar to the bidding pool, just a dollar bids. and when it comes time to pay him I will 'mail' him a money order but it will get lost in the mail. lol and that keep him going for another week or so after it done

well it looks like he cancelled your bid (prolly cos of 0 feedback) so I'm now the high bidder.

If no-one else plays the game I'll be cancelling my bid tomorrow ('wrong amount entered')

I'm not going to get stuck with it either, I'm retracting my bids too! He'll really know somebody's messing with him now, it's all the way back down to 99 bucks! :biglaugh:

well it looks like he cancelled your bid (prolly cos of 0 feedback) so I'm now the high bidder.

If no-one else plays the game I'll be cancelling my bid tomorrow ('wrong amount entered')

Doesn't surprise me at all, a zero feedback buyer entering max bid would trip my bullshit alarm as well, especially when that bid is 3x what a new one costs.

Bet he's pissed...thinks he got a whiff of shitty luck, or if he's a brighter bulb that the Capn is behind it somehow. Haha

lol well I had the high bid. He could not see the real max bid it is blocked from him and everyone else. He might think it was Capn behind it but the ip address is not from Capn so they can not do any thing to Capn about it.
I called Ebay and I explained that he removed the 'zero' feedback bider's bid (which was me), and the other people that had been bidding on the item bids where removed also. Since I lost my max bid (on my account), bought one locally and did not want his item any longer. Ebay told me to tell him that he is to cancel my bid also. And I did not have to buy his item. He can not leave any feedback either so. But I would leave him alone now since he wise to what was happening. I am going to mess with him some more with my zero feedback account, I have a different IP address to use while messing with him so he will not know that it is me lol.

Back