People make me mad

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if any one wants to play with the fellow, on this item there is a 1000.00 max bid.
I would not know anything about it that max bid it is someone with a zero feedback.
So I would say bid under that limit and you would be safe.

He probably initially agreed to sell it to you, then some butt nugget told him that he should have put it on ebay since they tend to go for ridiculous prices. He bails on you thinking he'll get way more money for it on ebay.

A backrest only (w/o luggage rack) in clean shape is worth $200ish, maybe more if you get a couple people bidding it up on a lucky day. This one has a mounting tab broken off and the pad cover looks pretty rough. I'd give it $100 tops.

There's a lot of people who just don't think twice about things like that. People have this "screw him, this will get me more money" attitude. It's unfortunate that a man's word has become almost meaningless in today's world. The way people worship the dollar these days I swear a lot of people would off their mother for a hundred dollar bill if they knew they wouldn't get caught.

There's no point dicking with the guy. If you fuck with his auction i.e put some crazy high bid in and back out you'll get nagged by ebay and he gets to relist it for free, so you're the only one losing in the end.

Well if any one wants to play with the fellow, on this item there is a 1000.00 max bid.
I would not know anything about it that max bid it is someone with a zero feedback.
So I would say bid under that limit and you would be safe.

It's now up to 371, keep it going! Bid it way up there, get him all excited, then pull the rug out from under him in the end when he gets nothing! GREAT IDEA! :punk:

Well the limited is 9999.99 do not go over that lol. And if someone goes over that the 1000k bidder limit for it then they will get ebay breathing down there neck.

Well, if it stays "near" where it's at now, he probably won't get suspicious, but if somebody wants to bid it up around 500 near the end, to really get him going, that would probably ruin his day!!!! I figure if it goes up any higher than that, he'll know something is up! :punk:

lol the greed in his eye may make him over look it. And if the bid is dollar here and a dollar there it will not look as bad either lol.

Ryan's probably right, its not worth dicking with the guy. He'll just re-list it for free anyway.

yeah he just might get to relist it again, I know that he has not set any terms on payment, just a few emails will slow him from relisting it again really fast. And by that time you could cook an egg on his face from frustration. So turn about is fair play.

After I sent the guy the message & he ended the listing the fucker sent me back a message saying the price he gave me was for pickup. This is after he agreed to ship it to me. He said hewould ship it them for an extra $ 40 dollars plus shipping what a dick !

Holy crap...$370....for that ratty ass backrest....haha...

"supposing" that "someone" is fucking with him, make sure to drag it out for as l-o-n-g as possible. Wait 6 days and 23 hours after it ends, then send a message saying you want it but are waiting for your paycheck to come, payroll messed up and your check came late, then your truck broke down so you had to cash it for parts, then this, then that, blah blah blah. Make sure to add in lots of "but I'm really still interested" and "please don't report this, I'm a serious buyer" or "I'm glad to have won this for such a great price". He'll realize the "price" is far beyond what it's worth, that some dolt paid waaaay too much for it, and his greed will get him to play along for a while, hoping for that fat payoff.

I am trust me, the top bid is 1000.00 so add your dollar to the bidding pool, just a dollar bids. and when it comes time to pay him I will 'mail' him a money order but it will get lost in the mail. lol and that keep him going for another week or so after it done

or better yet, insist it's been delivered. Claim to have gotten a delivery confirm # and it's showing the MO was delivered, then threaten to tell ebay he's a deadbeat seller who isn't shipping the item.

I guess for that to really work, you'd have to send something to some address in the same town as he lives. DC #'s only show the PO's zip code, not actual delivery address. Find a animal shelter or something and mail them a thank you letter then use that "confirmation" to "prove" he received payment.

Then again it shows he only accepts paypal, so ebay might not buy that. Have to get him to agree to take a MO in a message.

I suppose you could really make this into a clusterfuck if you wanted to.

I have not meet anyone from here, but I have read the post. I have chatted with a few and talked to Sean. From I can tell everyone here is good people, like minded and up front. So when the pecker head did that to one of us, I felt that it would only fitting to turn the tables on him. I have a max bid of 1000.00 in on the auction please feel free to add a dollar bid to it. Please do, I would love to see 50 or more of us tossing a bid on it. But only raise the bid by a dollar or two. The more people play this game the more he will think that his item is wanted. And when it comes time to pay him, of course I and going to push it to the end and stretch it as long as I can and then when I can not string him out any more. Poof it is going to fall apart. I will have my sob story in play lol. So please toss a bid on on it, but only raise it a few dollars no more huge jumps.

The Douche has 100% positive feedback over a couple hundred sales and he risked his reputation with this BS... :confused2: What a Dick Head....

you wouldn't believe what goes on fleaBay!

Trust me, I know how stupid it can get, all I'm saying is let's not run it way up there right off the bat, it's too suspicious, even that moron would probably figure it out. Let it play out for a few days so he REALLY get his hopes up!

Back