Pics from VMOA Michigan ride.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
This was my first VMOA event, what a nice group of people! We had 18 Vmaxes with some nice rides, great food, and a sweet parking lot party with a lot of laughing. Crazy Michigan hooligans, what a blast it was! 7-10-10

Attachments

• VMOA PAW PAW 004.jpg
    VMOA PAW PAW 004.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 57
  • VMOA PAW PAW 009.jpg
    VMOA PAW PAW 009.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 54
  • VMOA PAW PAW 010.jpg
    VMOA PAW PAW 010.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 56
  • VMOA PAW PAW 018.jpg
    VMOA PAW PAW 018.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 54
  • VMOA PAW PAW 019.jpg
    VMOA PAW PAW 019.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 53
  • VMOA PAW PAW 021.jpg
    VMOA PAW PAW 021.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 53
  • VMOA PAW PAW 022.jpg
    VMOA PAW PAW 022.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 57
  • VMOA PAW PAW 023.jpg
    VMOA PAW PAW 023.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 59
  • VMOA PAW PAW 027.jpg
    VMOA PAW PAW 027.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 54
  • VMOA PAW PAW 013.jpg
    VMOA PAW PAW 013.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 56
What a waste of good rubber!

just kidding. I wish Michigan were a little closer to MO.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Next year, if the dates work out, I will have to make this one of the events I go to..... if the Michigan Hooligans will have me there.:eusa_dance:

Great pics, thanks for sharing. I hope to make it there next year for sure!. I love that the group burn out was done at the express tire and lube shop!

How was the group ride? What route did you gys take?

Most excellant Chuck!!! Sorry I wasn't able to get my bike road worthy for the trip, and had other stuff goin on. I talked to Jay and he said it was a great ride, just wished it was a little longer.

the indiana one is coming up next month, wont miss it for the WORLD

Most excellant Chuck!!! Sorry I wasn't able to get my bike road worthy for the trip, and had other stuff goin on. I talked to Jay and he said it was a great ride, just wished it was a little longer.

It was a good ride for sure, we did a smaller group ride of 5 Vmaxes later on Saturday after the main ride. That was a fun ride also and a little more agressive, that's how I like to ride. I might try to make the Indiana meet next month, I had a great time!

Latest posts

Back