Pics needed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Ok MAXGASSER owners,I need some help!My mistress(web mistress)has requested content for the maxgasser.com website.so if those of you who have'nt(or those who have) could send me pics of any combination of your MAXGASSER,you,your bike,your supermodel girlfriend,ect ect, She will get them up on the website.

Please send pics to [email protected] Thanks!

id like to send you one of me actuaally out with the bike in the spring, but i can give you a winter one....

Evan , the spring time shots will be good,your already on you way to stardom with the video.(LOL)Its on the website now!

I just took these a little while ago. Looks fantastic!!! I'll take some more after I have the bike put back together. Thanks again Rick!!!

Attachments

• New1.jpg
    New1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 113
  • New2.jpg
    New2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 115
  • New3.jpg
    New3.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 99
  • New4.jpg
    New4.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 130
Thomas, it looks great! the all rouge(shinny black) looks great against the yellow.when you get all back together get me some pics and Ill get them on the web site.

It should be even better after I get the four covers back from the powder-coater. Getting them gloss black coated. I have a feeling that it will look great! And I will definitely send you some better pics.

Guys, do to circumstances beyond my controll, I need to move some seats so Ive posted them on ebay. Id like to have some pics of a few different maxs for the listing,One to show the material opptions, and two to show off your beautifull bikes. Members of this forum disregard the buy it now price ,your price is and will be $449 shipped in the USA.please send pics to [email protected] . thanks

hey man i dont have pics with me but as soon as i can get a hold of them i'll send you a few

Thanks Ro,Ive got your foams already to go,was just gonna wait to see if you change your mind on the cover,I have one with nice red stitching ? one with perferated seating area? ect ,ect,lol

:ummm:I dont know how:ummm:but somehow :confused2:I posted a response to tugla ................and it showed up IN HIS POST:bang head::bang head::bang head: how did that happen?

Anyhow If you missed it Ro, Ive got your foams ready just holding off untill I know for sure which cover you want(LOL):rofl_200:

Bill K ,yours is all but done ,Ive been in kindaof (new word) a funk Lately.I'll pull my head out of my ass and get it done soon.:confused2:sorry for the delay.

:ummm:I dont know how:ummm:but somehow :confused2:I posted a response to tugla ................and it showed up IN HIS POST:bang head::bang head::bang head: how did that happen?

Anyhow If you missed it Ro, Ive got your foams ready just holding off untill I know for sure which cover you want(LOL):rofl_200:

Bill K ,yours is all but done ,Ive been in kindaof (new word) a funk Lately.I'll pull my head out of my ass and get it done soon.:confused2:sorry for the delay.

no problem Rick, its not like i'm riding anyway.
whenever you get out of your funk is fine with me

Wow, these are really, really nice looking seats.... The yellow and black really makes a bold lasting impression.

This Is from a friend in Israel:
58f9ca15dd6b.jpg

7935f1ba3042.jpg

f1da957a7c0c.jpg

a5d7d302aa7d.jpg

Yes Garbilizon, my friend sagie. did he make the modifacation he need to attatch the rear section?And could you forward those pics to [email protected] thank you.

Yes Garbilizon, my friend sagie. did he make the modifacation he need to attatch the rear section?And could you forward those pics to [email protected] thank you.

I'll ask him about the rear section, we keep in touch on Fullgaz forum.

To get the picture files you can also right click on it and "save picture as".
but i'll ask him to email you too.

He tells me his wife loves the MAXGASSER, tour the country on it with no complaints!

Latest posts

Back