Pics of kerker 4into 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsoll

Reaction score
Hi, after doing some research I am thinking of going with a kerker 4 into 1 with Seans jet kit and air box mod. I don't know what finish to get since the bike is an 07 black. And really haven't seen any up close photos. My understanding is the white tip is a silver color from the head pipes to the can and the can is a brushed aluminum. The chrome is chrome head pipes with the same can??? Can anyone post pics??

Also does anyone know if you lose ground clearance with the Kerker or lean angle?

I also tried to contact Marks two times over a couple days no response back. I was kinda interested in his too.
Thanks Rick

Hi, after doing some research I am thinking of going with a kerker 4 into 1 with Seans jet kit and air box mod. I don't know what finish to get since the bike is an 07 black. And really haven't seen any up close photos. My understanding is the white tip is a silver color from the head pipes to the can and the can is a brushed aluminum. The chrome is chrome head pipes with the same can??? Can anyone post pics??

Also does anyone know if you lose ground clearance with the Kerker or lean angle?

I also tried to contact Marks two times over a couple days no response back. I was kinda interested in his too.
Thanks Rick

Mark is a hard man to get a hold of. It's really odd actually. I couldn't get a hold of him the first go round a few years ago and it really pissed me off as his system is really damn good sounding and well built for the money. The second go around 2 months ago he answered right away. 2nd ring of the first call. Weird!

Kerker really fits nice and you don't lose clearance. You do however lose the center stand mounting tabs.

All I've ever seen is the chrome headers with the carbon can or the standard Vmax competition can.

Both look and sound good but the carbon can is to big and needs cut down. I personally like the sound of the comp baffle in the normal Vmax can.

Chris

Pics should be on the Kerker website. We have chromed the cans, made custom carbon fiber mufflers, and other mods. We have not black coated one yet but we have one we are planning on doing that with. We use JetHot/NCoat for most of our high temp coatings and they have pics of the colors on thier website.

Sean

I looked at the kerker site, but I would hopefully like to see one on a black max if anyone here has one. Do es the chrome usually turn at the head pipes?

I'm running a system with a carbon fiber can that I got from Sean, I love the way it looks and think it sounds pretty good as well.

Attachments

• Max09_1.jpg
    Max09_1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Max09_2.jpg
    Max09_2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 75
  • Maxes.jpg
    Maxes.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Max09_4.jpg
    Max09_4.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 70
I just got a 4into 1 from Mark. Great sound,performance,and looks great. I had a ceramic hindle with a Kerker can ont. Mark's is much better in sound and looks.

I'm running a system with a carbon fiber can that I got from Sean, I love the way it looks and think it sounds pretty good as well.

These are the first pics I've seen of your new exhaust! It's pretty sweet, I do have to say. But are there VIDEOS of the new exhaust yet?

RSOLL....I have 2 videos on YouTube of the Kerker 4-1 on my bike with the 2.5" Comp baffle in it. One at a standstill and one of me taking off. The video doesn't do the sound justice. From a distance, everyone swears that a NASCAR is coming through their neighborhood. I can post the link to those videos in a few hours for you once I get home if you'd like.

I have the Kerker 4-1 that was installed by the PO and I wish I had Mark's instead. In my opinion it sounds better, looks better, less expensive, and you keep your center stand. I have seen the Mark's cans painted black (better to ceramic or powder coat) and it really looks good. I say keep calling Mark until you get a hold of him.

My previous 06 Max with the Kerker 4 into 1 :punk:

Vmax-Kerker003Medium.jpg

Vmax-Kerker004Medium.jpg

Vmax-Kerker007Medium.jpg

Here is a vid clip of the 4 into 1 with the Comp Baffle. :worthy:

TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS!! :punk:

They sound good! I am going to check out Marks since I heard alot about them. Anyone have pics on the bike?? Or sound??

Latest posts

Back