Pittsburgh Run....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a great idea , i havent measured them but im sure i can get atleast 9 if not 12 vmax in the skyvan......... ok Dan-o here i come i got ramps think i can land in your backyard.... be ready!!!!!!

OH SHIT!!!!!!1

I better get to Danny's but QUICK!!!!!!:biglaugh:

so leaving b/t 9-10. eta 5-6 i think if not a little more as i'll stop for lunch at some point. gonna take the scenic route as i aready did 250 on the superslab....

This just in...
For YINZ (Pittsburgh-eez for you all) who could not attend I have prepared a special treat for you...

Streaming Deck cam! (well small portion there of) Expect the activity to pick up after 3pm Eastern time.

http://mikeymustang.kicks-ass.net:689/?src=1&mode=0

Disclaimer: VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK! Not responsible for random acts of mooning, Mardi-Grasing, Brownie'd shorts (don't ask, you had to be there), meandering robots, hyperactive MinPin bouncing, and assorted other activities. Check back frequently and often as the afternoon/evening progresses.

This will be GREAT!!!!!:eusa_dance:

As long as the powers that be here at work will let it through.....:bang head::confused2:

Pictures to follow after breakfast. Garrett, Devin, and Bob'n Delores are headed back home today and we want to make sure they get off to a good start. Great weekend! Weather perfect!

Alicia*

Lessons learned:

• Don't use cheap webcams.
  • "Fancy gas" is just another name for NOS.
  • Don't use a giraffe as a landmark, no matter how big it is.
  • Those cement / Jersey barriers can leap out at you without warning.

Made it home safely just a few mins ago.

Garrett, the bungee net was a life-saver Brother, thank you.

Bill, I cannot say it enough. Thank you. I hope I have an opportunity to help someone like you did me.

Mikey and Alicia, thank you again for all the great food and a place to chill out.

Bob n Deloris, it was great meeting you and I cannot wait to have all of you out to my place sooner than later.

PS... No further incidents with Jersey barriers... Thank you God Almighty!!

--

Glad you made it home safe! Looking forward to seeing you again....you still have to finish explaining your "elephant" signature.

Glad you are back home safe'n sound. You 're welcome and hope to see/ride with you soon. Delighted that you and Garrett could have the chance to bond in person.

Made it home safely just a few mins ago.

Garrett, the bungee net was a life-saver Brother, thank you.

Bill, I cannot say it enough. Thank you. I hope I have an opportunity to help someone like you did me.

Mikey and Alicia, thank you again for all the great food and a place to chill out.

Bob n Deloris, it was great meeting you and I cannot wait to have all of you out to my place sooner than later.

PS... No further incidents with Jersey barriers... Thank you God Almighty!!

--

Actually, Bob, the elephant was 500 feet behind the giant giraffe in the putt-putt. No, it wasn't a purple elephant (That's Chessie in Cheswick, PA), but a big grey elephant with a baby elephant...all on pedestals.

Yes, I am blonde. No, I am not drunk. :rofl_200:

Glad you made it home safe! Looking forward to seeing you again....you still have to finish explaining your "elephant" signature.

Is chessie still there? Don't think I've been down that way since hitting the Ches-a-rena in 6th grade.

Wish I could have met up with everyone but had a big b-day party for both kids yesterday and have been gearing up for it all week and cleaning up all day today. Maybe next year.

mike and alicia were gracious hosts. it was awesome to meet up with everyone. event filled weekend, as always. altho seeing bill ride his vmax like it was a harley was a strange sight!!!:ummm:

I'll tell you, but you'd better still come down and stay with me!

"If your uncle Jack helps you off an elephant, would you then in turn, help your uncle jack off an elephant."

It's from the Love Guru.

:)

--

Back