Pittsburgh Run....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unfortunately i think that runs it to memorial day and people with kids going back to school n such.

I just put a courtesy hold on 3 rooms with double beds at the red roof inn (monroeville)
the price is $67.49 per night
and i reserved them for friday and saturday night.
the hold is good till 6pm friday night.

If we need more rooms, i can get more.

Good question. Whats the agenda for the weekend....or is there one?
Mike & Alicia offered to have everyone over to hang out on their deck for food and drinks one of the two nights, they live just a couple miles away from the hotel.
Then i was thinking of a ride in the mountains for saturday, probably stop off somewhere for lunch along the way.
Then we can all go somewhere to hang out the other evening , lots of options available. just figured we could all make that decision together.

How does that sound to everyone?
If someone has any other ideas,:th_bfxbfxvfxv: lets hear them!

Well, if you guys come up with an agenda for Sunday post it up, or if its last minute, you can txt me. Bill has my #. Sat is NO good for me at all. B-day party for both my kids.

Since this was originally the Pittsburgh Primanti run, I'm assuming there would be a gathering at Primanti's either Friday evening or Saturday for lunch?

In that case, mikeymustang and I would be delighted to host a BBQ at our house Saturday evening. Everyone can hang out on the deck, cool off, relax, nibble, listen to some tunes and BS. It'll be an informal gathering with burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, chips, adult beverages and soda pop/iced tea/water.

We are not beer drinkers, so if there is a beer brand/type preferred, please let us know what to get!

For those who are reading this thread and CANNOT make it to the runs, you are most welcome to show up for the BBQ and meet other VMaxers. Please PM me to let me know you are coming and for directions.

Hope the weather will be great and many of you can attend.

Alicia*

A check of accuweather for next weekend suggests wall-to-wall sunshine. If Bill is planning the ride I think he is thru the mountains, it'll be slightly cooler up there, but comfortable. Don't forget your camera, Barbie-camera, camera phone or otherwise!

Alicia*

I have a wedding to goto Sat but can meet for a sunday ride, also you not to highjack this thread but there is a great run all proceeds goto windber vol firehall its the Sept 11 former windber dogrun.www.windberdoggonerun.com. Camping is at windber rec park bands food all you can eat an drink for $20.

I have a wedding to goto Sat but can meet for a sunday ride, also you not to highjack this thread but there is a great run all proceeds goto windber vol firehall its the Sept 11 former windber dogrun.www.windberdoggonerun.com. Camping is at windber rec park bands food all you can eat an drink for $20.

+1 to that dog run, i have done it a couple times and it's a good time...
Are you going this year Jim?

i'm not sure if we are doing anything sunday, can you make it friday night?

Bill yeah im going for sure, will be camping friday and sat night friday night is pre party, id like get a bunch of maxers to go, You in Bill?

mrs mikey! i think it would be safe to assume the non-locals will all be conglomerating together. I know at least dev (44 magnum) and I (garrett) would be most likely coming. i have bungee straps so i could always pick up a 12er.

mrs mikey! i think it would be safe to assume the non-locals will all be conglomerating together. I know at least dev (44 magnum) and I (garrett) would be most likely coming. i have bungee straps so i could always pick up a 12er.

What Skippy said... :)

--

Well, looks like the weather is going to be slightly cooler, but still wall-to-wall sunshine for the weekend. In Pittsburgh! Imagine that!

Talked to Bill and slight change... BBQ is Friday night NOT Saturday night. Since the "run route" will be elsewhere, feasting will be on the road Saturday.

The invitation is still open: BBQ at our house Friday night for those going on the run, and even for those who can't make the run. Currently, I am planning on 10 people (those that have spoken up thus far), so if you can't make the run and want to hang out with other VMaxers or other Yamaha rider/owners that Friday evening, you are more than welcome, but please let me know.

Back