Pittsburgh Run....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could make this run guys, Spending more time at work than home. We have a new project for BMW that just kicked off last week. Hope you guys ride safe and have a good time, take lots of pictures...

Ok Pittsburgh Run attendees... I'm making a food / beverage run tomorrow (Wednesday) for the BBQ Friday night.

Adult beverage suggestions - speak up now! Beer preference? We winos don't know nuthin' about no beer. :biglaugh:

NOTE: The neighbors 2 doors down are building a deck so we may have to put up with some sawing noise. My hope is the VMax pipes will overpower the saw noise.

Thanks!

Alicia*

for an inexpensive beer, miller lite is pretty good. anyone else?

Friday PM. Gonna try to get out of work a little early, then hit the highway! Should be in Pittsburgh by 7 at the latest (I hope). Called the Red Roof Inn and paid for the room, so Delores and I are "locked and loaded"!

packed - check.
deal with broken phone - check.
engine changed - check
final drive fluid changed - check
carbs synched - check
new fuel filter - check
torque of major engine mounting bolts, crankcase cover bolts and brake/wheel bolts? - check

i'm just about ready boys... see ya soon.

packed - check.
deal with broken phone - check.
engine changed - check
final drive fluid changed - check
carbs synched - check
new fuel filter - check
torque of major engine mounting bolts, crankcase cover bolts and brake/wheel bolts? - check

i'm just about ready boys... see ya soon.

Garrett....you changed motors for the Pittsburgh Run? :rofl_200:

Stay safe everybody, sure wish I was tagging along!!

Garrett....you changed motors for the Pittsburgh Run? :rofl_200:

Stay safe everybody, sure wish I was tagging along!!

ah yes do not type when tired. was clearly missing an 'oil' in there somewhere

however sometimes i do find it cheaper and easier to just change engines instead of the long tedious task of changing oil

think if i was about 3 hr closer i would make the trip for sure :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Aw, shoot...just hop in an airplane and stop by Ghent NY to pick up DannyMax. :rofl_200:

Great idea A*!! I'm all for that....Rov, just slow down as much as you can and drop a rope....I'll grab it!!

Pittsburgh....here we come!! :punk:

what a great idea , i havent measured them but im sure i can get atleast 9 if not 12 vmax in the skyvan......... ok Dan-o here i come i got ramps think i can land in your backyard.... be ready!!!!!!

Back