Pittsburgh Run....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah nah not yet. one day. he owes more than the bike is worth right now. its reliable as hell tho ya know, so its good for him for now.

It'll have to be over the first weekend in May rather than the second due to Mother's Day, but other than that, it's still a go as long as the weather cooperates.

-- --

that was my take. basically start talking specifics early April or so about actually lodging then make the call early that week.

I took a look at that red roof inn,
It is a 2 story building with rooms overlooking the parking lot.
So we can keep an eye on our bikes and the price will be good too.

If that works for everyone, i will price it out for that weekend.
I just need an idea of how many rooms, maybe we can get a discount if we book a few together:confused2:

who will definitely be coming from out of town? chris, me, devin? rovic u in for this one? most of the guys seemed they'd be coming locally.

I'm in if the weathers decent and yall dont mind a newbie coming. I'll be headed out of South Carolina so let me know if anybodies coming up from Dixie and will meet up. Also put some specifics up when yall decide exact when/where. Thanks

who will definitely be coming from out of town? chris, me, devin? rovic u in for this one? most of the guys seemed they'd be coming locally.

Yo garrett, if your still planning it for the 1 or 8th may, i dont think i can make it, im trying to make it back for the brownie run wont have time to fly from the yukon twice in the month. Really wish i could, im going into withdrawal not riding the bike. If something chg i'll let you know as it sounds like a good ride planned out.

I'm in if the weathers decent and yall dont mind a newbie coming. I'll be headed out of South Carolina so let me know if anybodies coming up from Dixie and will meet up. Also put some specifics up when yall decide exact when/where. Thanks

of course more the merrier

Yo garrett, if your still planning it for the 1 or 8th may, i dont think i can make it, im trying to make it back for the brownie run wont have time to fly from the yukon twice in the month. Really wish i could, im going into withdrawal not riding the bike. If something chg i'll let you know as it sounds like a good ride planned out.

sounds good man let me know.

Set a date and if weather is Good..I'm in Garrett...
Thanks Kratz for the Hotel Recon....
No Paybacks for the Utica Hilton man.....:biglaugh:

not my fault. everything else was booked under $100 a night!

All good brother Garrett...Just having some fun with Bill for sleeping in his helmet and leather Jacket:rofl_200:

Yeah, Understand the deal..I slept Great..

are you sure bill was afraid of the bed and not who was in the room:rofl_200:

Ya that room was sweeeet...

Still got a picture on my phone so i never, ever forget :biglaugh:
It's a little blurry, but i think that's a good thing.

Attachments

• Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 21
Ok i did some calling around to check on rates...
we are talking about the april 30th weekend right?

The best rate i could find is at the red roof inn, a double bed with aaa discount is $67.49 per night and a king bed $76.49.

Just to be on the safe side ,I think we need to get some rooms booked soon. we can always cancel if the weather is bad.

who all is definate for this ride? and are you coming friday night, or saturday morning?

Back