Please, wish me luck !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goodluck-goodluck-luck-clover-smiley-emoticon-000671-medium.gif

i I JUST SAID A PRAYER FOR YOU , SO NOW ALL WILL BE GOOD ! .. HAVE FAITH BROTHER RICK !

Thank you all:worthy:, the well wish's and wish's of luck have began to work:biglaugh:, I went on an interview last wensday and start today:clapping:. welding machine frames and covers. the owner/boss seems very cool(even new what a vmax was)and only three guys in the shop. so thanks again,but keep it coming I not quite out of the woods yet:bang head:,still a couple irons in the fire that need some "tending" or "luck".

Congrats on the first big step back up.... Still Sayin Prayers for you Bro....

Thank you all:worthy:, the well wish's and wish's of luck have began to work:biglaugh:, I went on an interview last wensday and start today:clapping:. welding machine frames and covers. the owner/boss seems very cool(even new what a vmax was)and only three guys in the shop. so thanks again,but keep it coming I not quite out of the woods yet:bang head:,still a couple irons in the fire that need some "tending" or "luck".

Great! Jobs are necessary evils... lol

Here's hoping all their welding equipment are Millers. :eusa_dance:

At the time there was alot going on,I was job hunting,but more importantly I had contacted yamaha In regards to the MAXGASSER, unfortunitly all they did was spend 12 minutes on the website and never contacted me. I guess their not interested. guess they wont be interested when I do one for the Gen II either.

Back