Please, wish me luck !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Hey guys not gonna say to much,just like when I was designing the MAXGASSER but I could use some good luck wishes and if your into prayer maybe a couple of those too. I keep you posted when and if I know/ hear anything , and Thanks.

Thanks guys, nothing wrong ,just pushing to make things better, I will let you know what Im up to when I hear something.

Good luck Rick, and remember, good things happen to good people and you are one of them in my book.

Mike

What ever it is, nothing is written in stone. My doctor gave me my death sentence in 98'. 14 months of chemotherapy and I was good to go. What ever they tell you are based on averages. V-Max riders are not average. So do whatever you have to do and I hope I have a chance to meet up with you sometime in the future.

Anyone talented enough to design a seat like you did will have no problems succeeding. Hang in there, good things will come. Prayers and wishes to you Rick.

Hey Rick, sure hope all turns out ok with whatever is going on there. Best of luck in the outcome and may you prosper from it.

Good Luck Rick. I too hope all works out for you.
Still looking forward to meeting you in person at Thunder and to show off to everyone there the Maxgasser seat you're making for me !!

Best Regards,

Latest posts

Back