Pollster voted twice

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know...she is just openly admitting it.....and doesn't see the harm in what she did because "she wanted her candidate elected"....

I am dumb founded.....

face it stupid people have the right to vote too...

Jail her ass AND her kids for allowing her to use their voting cards.

Jailing here only means that she will be living on our dime for the next how many years? Not that she probably isn't already.

I would say that she needs to be stripped of her voting rights the same as a felon. Her vote should never again get counted in any election. Additionally she should be barred from participating in any form of organized campaigning or holding public office.

While we are at it, this should be true for all people attempting to hold any public office. If you have been convicted of a felony you are ineligible to hold any public office. I don't care if it is township supervisor or POTUS, a felony conviction should be a disqualifying event. The same for taxes. If you aren't current on your taxes then you are disqualified from holding public office, period.

This is nothing more than trickle down elitist thinking. The laws I don't like or not in my favor , I will ignore , they don't pertain to me , they should be illegal , my way should be legal , etc. , etc. , . Bo doesn't care to enforce the laws he doesn't agree with and passes that way of thinking down to Holder , and it trickles down to the " useful idiots " that , for now , keep him in office. Soon , he won't need them anymore either ..........

Last edited:
You know, this is not the only case there are others in Ohio not to mention most likely It was an idea passed around in a lot of areas all over the country. There is no way that 2 terms in a row for this president are not contrived by means of undermining the vote process. Hell most of the people that run the polls across the country could sway the votes. It sounds ludicrous but it is completely plausible and obviously being done...

Back