Post your desktop

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine.

web.jpg

Lemme guess....you have some experience with professional photography...because this picture looks DAMN good!

:rofl_200:Check this one out.:rofl_200:Classic!:rofl_200:I think I'll keep it till I get hungry.
This guy is one hard working SOB, we work through brakes lunch whatever... we get the job done! You need a flyer? We make it happen. We are the 2PWR GODS!
He rides a ZX14 and is my wing man.... You got a wing man? we are a force to be reconed with. OK time to pass out... too much rummmmmm xnoijnowsk! Ok then By bY now.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Lemme guess....you have some experience with professional photography...because this picture looks DAMN good!

Thanks. Yeah I like to take pictures as a hobby, and have had some photography classes. A good camera definitely helped too.

My home desktop...Redbone going into the light....
*note the bits of rear tire hanging off the license plate! Time for a new tire (6/3/09)

sweet burnout :punk:

is that a custom seat or just the angle?? looks little lower, if so where ya get it and how do you like it?

It's one Sean Morley's muscle seats, only lowered about 2", not the full lowering he normally does. I like a lot, and I mean a LOT better than the stock seat.
LOL, neighbors are not too close (~2000') and with all the trees around us my Mark's exhaust can only be heard for about a mile...so yeah, they don't love me so much when I do that!:punk:

was thinking of getting a mark's exhaust and jet kit. as for the seat would be too low for me, kinda tall.

hey vin, are those rear set pegs or in the stock location? whered u get 'em?

Latest posts

Back