Post your desktop

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! Now your really showing your age quoting George Thorogood! Heard that on the radio today!

Got a friend that made up some stickers saying "Geezer Racing". Told him he needed to redesign it. Same lettering in the center of a yellow Caution sign. I'll see if i can get ya one...

J/K there Gary. I had to work last night and today. Must be sleep deprivation(sp?)...

I think we've both been exposed to way too much race gas fumes over the years. Thorogood is the man!

No seriously... do you think I look old in that desktop picture?

Well Gary, there are quite a few wrinkles..:rofl_200:

Looks like a tryout for the next "Nip-Tuck"...

J/K(again). Naw, if thats actually you, you hide your age well(Very, very well. I know how old you are!)

What i REALLY wanna know is the story behind the picture! Don't think there are many in the world the could afford to pay me enough...:clapping:
+1! You can't post a picture like that without having a good story to go with it!! :biglaugh:

Just havin a bit of fun. Guess I have twisted sense of humor :confused2: and hope I didn't offend anybody. The picture is of the Maori natives of New Zealand doing what they called the Haka. A traditional war dance performed before going into battle. The Maori's were fierce warriors. So I lied... it's not me in the middle.

I knew it! You are the one on the right aint ya? :rofl_200:[/QUOTE

No.... but feel like resonding to people that way sometimes LOL
26_9_19.gif

I like it too caleb... Ya know I've never used a Mac. Have you ever run Windows? I know that art people like the Mac. Just wondering if there's a big learning curve to switching over.

Have you ever run Windows? I know that art people like the Mac. Just wondering if there's a big learning curve to switching over.

I used Windows ever since version 3.0 and I liked everything up to XP, but it was never a great experience for me. 5 years ago after the last time I had to reinstall my OS after a virus I decided to make the switch. I've never looked back since. The biggest thing for me is I'm an audio guy and an art student, so the Mac just made sense.

There isn't much of a learning curve it's very user friendly and most things are where you would expect them. What's nice is you don't have to give up on Windows if you still need it, I have Windows 7 on my second partition loaded via Bootcamp.

Latest posts

Back