Post your desktop

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's good enough. Thanks. I'm near Fort Wayne. I'll add that to my profile.

Hey, that's even better. Thanks again.

Wow--Manitoba. And I bitch about winter in NW Ohio.

Pne thing is certain, RazoR--winter is like a menu. The reality pales against the pictures they show you.

Hope it thaws up there and you can get back in the saddle, soon.

YYEa,...winter tends to be a bit of a frustration , but all the more to look forward to come spring....

here is what it is now.

IMG_0490.jpg

thinking about changing it to this picture of myself and my new friend I met last weekend. don't want the wife to get jealous though, LOL

IMG_0638.jpg

did you notice you can see the panties? This is just WRONG, LOL!

I'm in the purple. We just got back from 80's prom that was hosted by a rock radio station. I did have black fishnets on but I yanked those off asap! :punk:

I'm in the purple. We just got back from 80's prom that was hosted by a rock radio station. I did have black fishnets on but I yanked those off asap! :punk:

New desk top... that's me in the middle. Your really pretty!

Mauri.jpg

Ha! Now your really showing your age quoting George Thorogood! Heard that on the radio today!

Got a friend that made up some stickers saying "Geezer Racing". Told him he needed to redesign it. Same lettering in the center of a yellow Caution sign. I'll see if i can get ya one...

J/K there Gary. I had to work last night and today. Must be sleep deprivation(sp?)...

Back