Prairie dog hunting in Utah

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TEll ya what, we in the States will shoot what we call nuisance rodents, Prairie dogs, wood chucks, rats, moles and a few other disgusting critters, pack um on ice and send them over to you, in exchange we want some hot Polish women that don't speak english :eusa_dance:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

snapping turtles with a hk308.
add a few beers a pick up truck and some country girls in bikinis.
and your having one good ole time. (til the sheriff shows up.to get his daughter)

Its not about that.
I dont mind guns.
I use to shot some, my firend have a permision and couple of diffrent guns.
I dont fear the guns altough nobodys shooting here.

Im ok with killing animals but for food, I never get the idea with killing any animal for fun...

Polacks are like cockroaches, we are evrywhere.

Aaa. One more thingy.
The word "POLACK" is very abusive term for us.

Oh and BTW.
QUOTE]

Hey man, sorry I came on so strong......it's just that we DO shoot nuisance animals over here regularly. I grew up literally slaughtering jack rabbits in farmers fields out of a truck with my dad and two brothers and a good spotlight, it's how I learned to shoot. There's still millions of jack rabbits (can't eat them, we left them where they lay) in West Texas. I would never consider shooting an edible animal and letting it go to waste, and by edible I don't mean bu "starving on a deserted island, ethiopian standards, but by what is considered a game animal. In addition I am probably an extreme second amendment activist compared to most, and pretty outspoken when what I think anti-gun, anti-hunting and most importantly anti self defense attitudes show thier faces. It's just how it is, hell, whitetail deer in Texas is practically a nuisance animal these days, although we eat them... (google deer nuisance austin san antonio) because they are breeding faster than we can shoot them and damaging herd genetics (themselves) in the process.

The "P" word I hear all the time from my Polish in laws but if it's considered derogotary I will quit using it, sorry...

What do you mean about me "screwing with the "overancing" "cover"....I've got some of over racings pieces yes, they are a very dependable vendor, do you have a question???

Later,

Rusty

Good of you, Rusty.

When I was a kid, my dad took my bro and I road hunting for jacks. We got two bits a piece for them. Gas was 19 cents and 22 rds were 50 cents a box. We made good money. I think I was twixt 6-8 yrs old.

Back in me beer drink'n days, we'd get the toys and head to a pond. We popped painted and snapping turtles with .22's, shotguns and center fire rifles. I hit a 8" painted turtle once with a 1891 Anberg 8 mm Mauser. Blew that turtle 20' in the air. Looked like a UFO with a chunk out of it.

That old rifle had two riflings left in it but it was accurate. I smacked a stone post on a hill, with 25+ crosswinds, a 1/2 mile away, with iron sights. I have two old MP buddies to prove it. One bud leaned over and I dropped the hammer leaning over his back. He didn't plug his ears. Yes, hollering was in order. One shot, one hit. The rear of the bullet embedded 2" in the rock. It's still there today.

Hey man, sorry I came on so strong......it's just that we DO shoot nuisance animals over here regularly. I grew up literally slaughtering jack rabbits in farmers fields out of a truck with my dad and two brothers and a good spotlight, it's how I learned to shoot. There's still millions of jack rabbits (can't eat them, we left them where they lay) in West Texas. I would never consider shooting an edible animal and letting it go to waste, and by edible I don't mean bu "starving on a deserted island, ethiopian standards, but by what is considered a game animal. In addition I am probably an extreme second amendment activist compared to most, and pretty outspoken when what I think anti-gun, anti-hunting and most importantly anti self defense attitudes show thier faces. It's just how it is, hell, whitetail deer in Texas is practically a nuisance animal these days, although we eat them... (google deer nuisance austin san antonio) because they are breeding faster than we can shoot them and damaging herd genetics (themselves) in the process.

The "P" word I hear all the time from my Polish in laws but if it's considered derogotary I will quit using it, sorry...

What do you mean about me "screwing with the "overancing" "cover"....I've got some of over racings pieces yes, they are a very dependable vendor, do you have a question???

Later,

Rusty

Its all good.
You didnt know.

Im living in the village/farm too. Of course we also hunt but only for food.
If someone here shooting for fun to anything that live may go to jail for up to 10 years.
Thats why I dont understand it.
And I should also sorry for gettin interferie into USA bisnesses.
Im not USA and I dont understand it - ITS ALL IN RIGHT ORDER.
Conversation over.

POLLACK word is like a NIGER word. When polish talk to the polish its okay.
But not with the other nations.

I remember that You've ordered carbon fibre sport faux tank cover.
I dont remember who but someone told me that they not delivered that cover to you.
Is that tru?

I remember that You've ordered carbon fibre sport faux tank cover.
I dont remember who but someone told me that they not delivered that cover to you.
Is that tru?

I ordered the carbon fiber tank cover from over, or more specifically CMSNL, the only vendor they have available for the US which is a company in the Netherlands

http://www.cmsnl.com/products/yamaha-v-max1200-carbon_733422/

Their site tells you right up front that it will be a long time between ordering and reciept, since they likely order it from Japan and then send it to you.

I did order it and it took about 2 months to get it, but I DID get it finally, very nice looking piece, I plan on painting it so have not yet mounted it. It is VERY thin and the durability of the latch mounting point concerns me a little, I will probably reinforce it with fiberglass in the latch mechanism area. The finish of the carbon fiber was very good though.

Back