Re-name my bike contest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
All,

As it appears that my bike needs a new moniker I am officially starting the "Re-name my bike" contest! This contest will run from today until Sunday June 14th. Please look at the photos of my Max in my gallery, will post up a couple more tonight, and post your name here. Names submitted will then be entered into a poll(s) that will run from Monday June 15th to Friday Jun 19th inclusive. On Saturday June 20th the votes will be tabulated and the winner announced. Should there be more than 10 names submitted multiple polls will be started and the numbers pared down to a top 10 for the final voting. Ties will be decided by the ultimate tie breaker, Jodi for her impartiality and the fact that she can't vote!

The prize for this particular contest will be 1 VmaxForum.net t-shirt to be provided by myself.

Thanks guys and have fun!!!

All,

As it appears that my bike needs a new moniker I am officially starting the "Re-name my bike" contest! This contest will run from today until Sunday June 14th. Please look at the photos of my Max in my gallery, will post up a couple more tonight, and post your name here. Names submitted will then be entered into a poll(s) that will run from Monday June 15th to Friday Jun 19th inclusive. On Saturday June 20th the votes will be tabulated and the winner announced. Should there be more than 10 names submitted multiple polls will be started and the numbers pared down to a top 10 for the final voting. Ties will be decided by the ultimate tie breaker, Jodi for her impartiality and the fact that she can't vote!

The prize for this particular contest will be 1 VmaxForum.net t-shirt to be provided by myself.

Thanks guys and have fun!!!

SKETCHY MAX IT IS DONE.:biglaugh:

MightyMax

I don't know if anyone else already has used this or not though...

Or if you want to get REALLY creative and not use the word "Max" anywhere........

B.A.M.F. (Bad Ass Mother Focker)

You can't use Godzilla! My Max has that name on the rear fender.
And, for God's sake - don't name it after some Pokemon or something!

Didn't see it in the gallery but
is there a shadowmax out there ?
If so how about the reaper or twilight-max
Chris

Back