Top 10 from the Rename my Max contest!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rename my Max contest, choose your favorite!

• Storm

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Toxic

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • MapleMax

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NVRDN

• Voodoo

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Darkside

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Sketchy Max

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • NightMax

• Vader

• Reaper

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toxic

?adjective
1. of, pertaining to, affected with, or caused by a toxin or poison: a toxic condition.
2. acting as or having the effect of a poison; poisonous: a toxic drug.

?noun
3. a toxic chemical or other substance.

I'm just saying......

Way to keep it positive Blaine, you always have the nicest things to say .....:punk:

Ah, hell Brian...he's just showing his "DARKSIDE" !!! :rofl_200:

Everyone has a "DARKSIDE"!! :clapping:

Wouldn't surprise me to find out I may even have a "DARKSIDE" !!! :punk:

Way to keep it positive Blaine, you always have the nicest things to say .....:punk:

I think my interpretation of "Voodoo" is accurate...maybe not nice. Ever see those "So easy a caveman could do it" ads? The only folks who were offended and objected were the cavemen. Likewise, the only ones who could possibly be offended by my definition of "voodoo" would be zombies.

Blaine

Lucky me....I'll take a medium!
I hope you like the name.

CONGRATS Jack!! Love the name, was discussing this with Jodi the other night. Have a great idea to change up the paint job to reflect the name. Going to have Sean Morley stitch the name on the seat flip in DayGlo Green. Then I can have high gloss DayGlo green OOZE splats painted on this winter. Will look Toxic :punk: Am paying Buster tonight for the shirt and if you would PM him your address we will get it shipped.

CONGRATS Jack!! Love the name, was discussing this with Jodi the other night. Have a great idea to change up the paint job to reflect the name. Going to have Sean Morley stitch the name on the seat flip in DayGlo Green. Then I can have high gloss DayGlo green OOZE splats painted on this winter. Will look Toxic :punk: Am paying Buster tonight for the shirt and if you would PM him your address we will get it shipped.

I am honoured that you feel that way.
You are too kind!

Latest posts

Back