Top 10 from the Rename my Max contest!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rename my Max contest, choose your favorite!

• Storm

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Toxic

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • MapleMax

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NVRDN

• Voodoo

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Darkside

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Sketchy Max

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • NightMax

• Vader

• Reaper

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
Here is the top 10 choices for the contest. This poll will close Sunday June 21st with the winner announced that evening. There was a tie for spots in Poll #2 so Jodi broke the tie. Also, she made a suggestion for a name that was added because there is some history behind it. The name is also my nickname from hockey that I have had for 25+ years. Won't tell you what it is, but a wee bit of research will tell you, unless I can delete the threads:biglaugh:

Due to an unintentional administrative error 2 choices were omitted, but they are being placed in the poll as this is being written. Thanks boys and good luck to those in the top 10!

All the names sound like the line up from XMen! :biglaugh:

I better let you know we already have a reaper max being built here. Some will get to see the progress when we bring it to Topeka.

Sean

Also, she made a suggestion for a name that was added because there is some history behind it. The name is also my nickname from hockey that I have had for 25+ years. Won't tell you what it is, but a wee bit of research will tell you, unless I can delete the threads:biglaugh:

Or you could change your sig.... since it's given there...

None of these really grab me.

Have you thought about naming your bike after a weapon?

Mace springs to mind or Macey if your max is a girl. The max is big heavy and lethal. On the other hand, the Max is fast so Mace may not be appropriate.

'Black Bess' was the name given to the black powder muzzle loading rifle that built the British empire.

Claymore? The Scots Battlesword. Big and heavy. Also an explosive charge.

Gladius - The sword the roman legions used to create the Roman Empire.

What a Mongol Bow called?

You may be onto something with that explosive charge idea. With all the tinkering done to that motor it just might go kaboom! On the bright side, we'll get to have another "name Jim's bike" contest.

Blaine

You may be onto something with that explosive charge idea. With all the tinkering done to that motor it just might go kaboom! On the bright side, we'll get to have another "name Jim's bike" contest.

Blaine
If you can't stand the heat, stay outa da kitchen!
I'm sure Jim has had a great time "tinkering", it's a great bike, fast as hell. It has a certain bit magical feel to it, dare I say ...Voodoo?!?!:punk:

VOTE VOODOO! MUST MOD MAX!

If you can't stand the heat, stay outa da kitchen!
I'm sure Jim has had a great time "tinkering", it's a great bike, fast as hell. It has a certain bit magical feel to it, dare I say ...Voodoo?!?!:punk:

VOTE VOODOO! MUST MOD MAX!

LOL! Voodoo...the magical art of grave robbing and creating followers from the braindead!

Blaine

Back