Rear fender help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Reaction score
A while back I was searching for some altering ideas for my bike and fell in love with this rear fender. It takes your passenger seat away but looks totally sweet. It gave the bike a sporty look. I saw the price and I dropped my jaw. They were asking almost 2 grand for it! I haven't been very successful in finding another fender like it. Maybe my searching skills are limited lol. Honestly I don't need a back seat but wouldn't mind having one if it flowed nicely. I really don't like how the stock one just sits up like a freaking skyscraper! Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I just can't see paying almost the same price for a fender as I did my bike:bang head:

I can't remember the site where I saw it but on the exactrep.com the BRM race tail is the closest one on there and it does have a rear seat. I do really like that one. The main thing I'm looking for is a decent single seat conversion (or one like the BRM race tail) that won't cost me an arm and a leg. I've looked on ebay and that's a joke so I'm off to find one from some dealer. exactrep.com scares me a bit just cuz they are overseas. I'd rather buy from someone in the US.

Ok that last one is the way to go!! That what more I'm looking for and with the price. But then it's midnight and I've been drinking so I'll have to repost tomorrow haha!

i've had this tail on my 97 for almost 2 years. cost a shitload but, i have yet to see another max with one! i put it on to force the ole lady to ride her own bike. it worked too. as soon as i can get the 89 back up and running she'll be riding that one. most of the sweet aftermarket stuff for max comes from overseas. exactrep are great people to do business with. shipping is reasonable and i got my order in a little over a week. with the economy in the shitter, now is a good time to buy across the pond. the great british pound is about $1.50 as opposed to $2.00 last year! you could also try boxenstopp or otec specialties. these guys are in fla and have contacts overseas who can get just about anything available for the max.

later odieoh24

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 440.jpg
    440.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 56
exactrep.com scares me a bit just cuz they are overseas. I'd rather buy from someone in the US.

Don't be scared of Exactrep! I have purchased alot of things from the UK. I have had very good luck with them. They keep you very informed where your package is. It really doesn't take much more time to get your package then sending it all the way across the USA! I am happy to say that I am also a member of the vmaxchat of the UK. I found them before this forum ( nothing against this forum ). I have also purchased items from the chat members themselves. If you are willing to pay a little for shipping to get what you want then I say go for it. The UK / European markets have some really cool stuff for the Vmax's too. It is really nice to have more options available sometimes...:punk:

Scooter

Latest posts

Back