Rear wheel bearings?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can pull a bearing that I know is good and put into my Kosman wheel? I thought you pretty much destroyed them when you pulled them... My bearing on my Kosman wheel is going south (I knew it was on borrowed time) but I still have my stock wheel and the bearing is good and $$ is a little tight right now so I was wondering if anyone had ever done a swap like that before.. if not I guess its time to call Sean and order a new one but just short on funds right now...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

If you can get it out without damaging it then by all means reusing can be fine.

Sweet, I'll see if I can get it out... If not I'll be getting one from you Sean..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

This is bearing year for my 89. Everything but the swingarm. 23 years and 41k. They're not that much money to replace. If it's a Kosman bolt together, one won't fit. Weld up-shouldn't matter.

I'll vow to you if you can take it out without damaging it. Im assuming you are talking about the left side one, the needle bearing. Its supposed to be glued in. When i fab my rims i get them locally. You may not get the exact one but usually what happens is that the outer racer is the same and just the inner one changes for wider or narrower axles. Eventhough its not cheap running for about $35. The stock one may run for about $50 or so including the inner racer and seal...

Back