recommend me some wires for me max!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
Almost stock Vmax, hindle 4-1.

Looking to upgrade the wires over the winter.

Any suggestions? Or stick with stockers?

To be honest, i will have to research COPS because the only COPS I know starts with the "bad boys theme"

:)

Coil on plug... It replaces the coils that are in the bike with a MUCH smaller more current design.

Chris

Assuming, of course, that you were asking about ignition wires...

I also recommend the COPs upgrade - I was able to get it done in an afternoon without ever having any experience with that kind of stuff. Get a kit from Birdoprey if, like me, you don't want to mess around with electrical connectors, and follow NaughtyG's excellent write up in the User Mods Forum. The kit has everything you need and Naughty's write up shows you how to remove the stock coils (although I gather that there is no real problem with just leaving them in). One word of caution, though - pay attention to what he says about using an impact driver and the right size screw bit. Those f**kers are on there tight.

go with the denso cops and talk to mark. his wiring is top notch and takes care of it all for ya. good guy to work with.

COPS for sure, less than the price of wires and way better.

Back