Ride to Hell!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gargoyle your wife is one tough chick. She needs a man's bike. VMAX her.

Got the pics downloaded to the computer, problem is the site accepts up to 975 bytes per pic and ours are 5000+ each?.............Wife had the camera setting on max..............Not sure what to do?................Any suggestions?................Tom.

Last edited:
Got the pics downloades to the computer, problem is the side accepts up to 975 bytes per pic and ours are 5000+ each?.............Wife had the camera setting on max..............Not sure what to do?................Any suggestions?................Tom.

You can resize them free online here.

Thanks to all for organizing the ride. That was my first organized ride and had a great time. I'm looking forward to more rides. Wish I would have got a vmax sooner. Slobmanrf i'll private message u my phone so we can work out something for the speedo. :punk:

Well it sounds like I missed a great ride, glad there were no mechanical problems and everyone had fun.Hopefully I can make the next ride.
take care everyone and "keep the shiny side up"

It was a great ride!.........Leecifer, Gargoyle w/ his wife and I met Vmax-Mike, Sarchin and Slobman in Charlotte, from there we rode some excellent back roads and ended up at the Zukey Lake Tavern for lunch where Damon and Marco were waiting to meet up with us, from there we all rode to Hell and spent a little time by the Dam Site Inn, then off to Onodaga for a fuel stop and liquid refreshments for a few of us, the group split up from there with Mike and Joe riding to Irish Hills and Toledo, the rest of us headed towards Lansing and Grand Rapids, had an awesome time!..........Good to see everyone again, the wife got the pic thing straightened out and here they are.....................Tom.

Attachments

• DSCN0217.JPG
    DSCN0217.JPG
    459.7 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN0239.JPG
    DSCN0239.JPG
    607.1 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0237.JPG
    DSCN0237.JPG
    512.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0233.JPG
    DSCN0233.JPG
    588.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN0228.JPG
    DSCN0228.JPG
    523.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN0227.JPG
    DSCN0227.JPG
    503 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN0225.JPG
    DSCN0225.JPG
    489.7 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0223.JPG
    DSCN0223.JPG
    435.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN0220.JPG
    DSCN0220.JPG
    498.4 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN0215.JPG
    DSCN0215.JPG
    439.4 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN0240.JPG
    DSCN0240.JPG
    628.4 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN0244.JPG
    DSCN0244.JPG
    472.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0245.JPG
    DSCN0245.JPG
    595.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0246.JPG
    DSCN0246.JPG
    522.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0248.JPG
    DSCN0248.JPG
    574.8 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN0249.JPG
    DSCN0249.JPG
    451 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0250.JPG
    DSCN0250.JPG
    514.9 KB · Views: 34
Damn, wish I could have made it. Weather here sucked all day Sunday. I could look west towards Michigan and see blue sky but it rained here most of the afternoon.:damn angry:

Great job on the pics Tom!..Thanks for thinking about the camera..Next year maybe i strap on the video cam so we can shoot some smoke or the whole group coming out of a corner.That would be cool huh?

tfisher65 i just got back from brampton. I stop in woodstock at least two times a week. I go to the plaza on 401 to eat. Good old burger king. unless its past 9pm the king's not open after 9pm. 100 big trucks out back and Timmy's is the only thing open. And Tim horton stops making food at 10pm so around 2am your shit out of luck. unless you want a tosted bagel. that plaza cost me a alot of money each week. husky sucks fith wheel sucks more. And i cant get a big truck with double's in anywhere else. Maybe you will see me in line at burger king some day. If you look at tom's pic's im the best looking guy in the red coat. See me VMAX-MIKE

Slobman a vidio off tom's rolling burnout would be cool. Now i want to plan another ride. you guys are going to get me into a divorse. Next year we will have longer days. Who's up for a leelanau peninsula two day ride. M-22 is alot of fun. We can stay in some cool little cabin's in tompsonville michigan www.crystaladventures.com.

A two day Mi ride would be cool, I would be up for that!....................Another multi day event that will be fun is the Thunder in the valley, I'm locking in my vacation as soon as the date is set for Aug.....................Your right Rob, we need to start shooting video!.........I will have that feature figured out and get some practice in by next season......................Tom.

:rofl_200:What is thunder in the valley. Sounds like something my wife would say.

sweet pics!!!! I second the thought of a vid, rollin burnouts and shootin out of some hairpin corner would be sweet!

Looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for posting the pics, Tom. For sure, next year we will get together and put some miles on!

Back