Ride to Hell!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I've always wanted to do a ride to Hell, Michigan, if nothing more than to say I went there! :biglaugh: I originally tried to get one organized for June 6/06 ( 6/6/06 ---oooh evil! :angry flame devil: ). That ride never happened... I think one of the issues was it was the middle of the week. Any ways, looking at maps makes it look like there may not be much good riding around there... but I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the area may want to help me piece something together. Maybe meet there and go somewhere else....?? :confused2:

Gotcha, I found it. Looks like about a 2-3 hour trip for me. When you planning on doing it?

Last edited:
I would meet ya'll in Hell! Only about 330 miles, I could be there for lunch!I think it's a pretty small town, not much right in the area. Damon Ferraiuolo lives not too far from Hell so he might be a good one to contact about the area. I've heard the Dam Site Inn is a good place to eat.

I'm in, weather permitting. Damon, sandy Klock and I and about ten others cruised around down by damon's place last year. Was a great time. Let me know when you guys plan for. I'm an hour north of Lansing, if that.

Keep me posted
Thad

I just realized that is like 15 minutes from my in-laws. If I make it down there before then I will scope out if there are any good twisties.

I'm in, weather permitting. Damon, sandy Klock and I and about ten others cruised around down by damon's place last year. Was a great time. Let me know when you guys plan for. I'm an hour north of Lansing, if that.

Keep me posted
Thad
Thad, If you guys are going on any organized rides let me know, I would shoot down on a Saturday morning for a ride. I have family and friends in the Flint and Grand Rapids area so if I have to stay overnight it's not a problem.

What I would like to see is a bunch of the guys from Michigan come on over to the Ontario side of the border for the Spring Ice Breaker! Damon and Brian both attended last year and are booking for this year as well. Hopefully we can coax a few more guys to come from Michigan and New York to grow the event more!!

Sorry for the hijack and shameless plug for my ride:biglaugh:

The ride to Hell Michigan is less than a 2 hr ride from mid-Michigan. Keep me posted , I'd love to attend also ! Was hoping to attend the Ontario, Canada ride in early June, but have already committed to attending a friend's wedding. :confused2: Hopefully next year !

The ride to Hell Michigan is less than a 2 hr ride from mid-Michigan. Keep me posted , I'd love to attend also ! Was hoping to attend the Ontario, Canada ride in early June, but have already committed to attending a friend's wedding. :confused2: Hopefully next year !

There is always our Ontario Drag Day Aug 1st:biglaugh:

Bought an app for the iPhone today that has scenic routes premapped. It is from MadMaps.com and yes I know it's co-designed by Hardley Davidson, but it was only a dollar and they had a route for Hell, MI. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• IMG_0104[1].PNG
    IMG_0104[1].PNG
    185.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 14
Thad,
The premapped "scenic" routes look great. On the ride over, we all can have our iPods on listening to the classic AC/DC tune, dare I say it ...... " Highway To Hell !" :angry flame:

Are those moans I hear out there ??? Couldn't resist ! :clapping:

That would be a nice ride through Hines park, which I have never been on end to end.
Which route would you guys coming from Canada use? Run down the 401 and cross in Windsor or would you cross in Sarnia to keep out the Detroit traffic? If crossing in Sarnia we could meet in Flint, hit US23 S to Whitmore Lake (MI 36) then go to Hell from there.

I am with Trevor, cross at Sarnia and avoid Windsor at all costs! Maybe we can crash out at Damon's should stuff run long:confused2: I am in for sure. Like I said I have been told to "Go to Hell" so many times I might as well go see what the attraction is:rofl_200:

Glad to see there is so much interest in this ride. :punk: June has a few rides so how about planning this one for sometime in July?

Sound good to me as well. If you plan it for July I will tag along with Trevor & Jim. Like the man said we have all been told to go to hell so lets see what it's like.

Back