Ride to Hell!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1) go left on Lansing rd to Island dr go left.
2) To Canal rd go left
3) To Columbia hwy go right. [Columbia hwy turns into Columbia rd].
4) To South Cedar st/m-36 go right.
5) To Ash/m-36 go left.
6) To Dexter trail rd go right. [Dexter trail turns into Carter rd].
7) To m-52/m-36 go right.
8) To m-36 go left
9) To Lakeland mi/Zukey lake tavern. [on right side of rd]
10) Eat lunch at Zukey lake tavern.
11) Go left on m-36 to Kress rd go left. [Kress rd turns into Cordley lake rd ]
12) To Whitewood rd go left. [Whitewood rd turns into Shehan rd]
13) To Mcgregor rd go left.
14) To Dexter Pinckney rd go right.
15) To Darwin rd go left. [Darwin rd turns into Patterson lake rd ]
16) To HELL Michigan [Dam Site inn].
17) Go left out of Dam site inn onto Patterson lake rd [Patterson lake rd turns into Doyle rd]
18) To m-36 go left.
19) To m-106 west go left.
20) To Territorial rd go to the right.
21) To Berryville rd go left.
22) To Rives Eton rd go right.
23) to Baseline rd go left.
24) To Hunt rd go right.
25) To Old Plank rd go left.
26) To Onondaga rd go right.
27) To Oak street go left.
28) To Onondaga bar.

Charlotte Michigan to Lakeland Michigan is 60 miles and 1.5 hours

Lakeland Michigan to Hell Michigan is 12 miles and 30 min.

Hell Michigan to Onondaga Michigan is 60 miles and 1.25 hours.

We should fuel in Charlotte, Pinckney, and Stockbridge.

We will have about 40 miles on tanks of fuel when we get to Onondaga.

VMAX-M

sounds good Mike, I will leave my house at 6am, and should be there about that time. here's my cell number...419-944-9104

joe

If redbone left brimly know he could show up on time. Are you on the way.

Im on my way to meet sarchin at sears. see ya all in charlotte.

Just went outside..............37 degrees and frost on our windshields..................Dress warm!.......3 bikes comming out of GR.........See everyone soon!..............Tom.

Great ride guys!!..hope everyone made it home safe..sure am glad magna dude74 talked me into joining this forum. I have meet some great people to get together and ride with...Way more fun riding with other vmaxes than the v twins im used to...Already looking forward to next summer and some more rides with everyone... :biglaugh:

Im still alive. Slobman said it all. Wait slobman dident tell you guys so i will. You all can go to hell. Next year. Let see the pic's Tom.

Great ride!..........We had an awsome time too!...........Just got home, going to shower and grab dinner then I'll see if the wife will help me with the pics!.........................Tom.

If redbone left brimly know he could show up on time. Are you on the way.
I would have had to ride through high 30 degree weather with light rain and wind gusts in the 20-25 mph range, not so much fun. Although today it would have been better with clear blue skies, light to no winds but cool (28 degrees @7am) but warmed quickly to almost 60 at 1 pm.
i wish I could have made it sounds like a fun ride and great group of riders. I hope to get to more of these rides next summer, less long trips and more frequent in state trips. :thumbs up:

redbone i plan to ride the upper and the up alot next year. I will make sure i look you up.

had a great time! nothing beats riding with a bunch of other Vmaxxers! met some more great people too!

Wife and I had a great time!! Thanks for having us along! And a HUGE Thanks to BeeKeeper for letting me beat up on his bike.... AGAIN...

My MI college buddy just called me up to say it was getting a bit chilly this evening. He is in Oxford township not far from Auburn Hills. He said the weather today in SE MI was great, so I expect that was the case in the south central area as well. Wish I could spend some time up there on a brisk fall day, watching the colors change. Sounds like it was a good ride, and everyone was safe.

Speaking about the recent antics of "avoiding & evading," he told me a story about one of his former co-workers at GM. He works in Warren at the Tech Center. They get vehicles to use for a week, they have different programs, he said he's due for one of the ripsnortin' V8's soon. One of his co-workers got a Z06 'vette and when he returned to work w/it, was fired! Why? "Onstar" reported him doing 176 mph. Big Brother is everywhere! "Person of Interest" is a new favorite of mine. Gotta find something to replace "Breaking Bad!"

It was a great ride.The leaves are getting better everyday fire-medic. couple weeks away from peek im thinkin.Too bad you could'nt have gone to Hell with us!...Tom,any luck with the pics?

Back