Ride To Hell

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just loked at the weather for sunday and it looks great.

Im thinking about starting out in webberville mi and ending in webberville mi. It will be about a 100 mile ride. I thought we could show up in webberville at 10am. Who's going.

Hey Mike, if this is still the plan, I'm in ! Disregard my PM back to you earlier. The guys want to go to the bike show in Midland on Sat now; I have a conflict on Sat. So riding on Sunday is doable ! Keep me posted of any updates / changes.

Thats great kos (jeff). We have a great group of guy's going anyone else. Chuck the man 2fear will be missed on this one. we understand chuck. Wildman are you coming. I also talked with damon and he will be riding.

Hey, if you guys don't mind, I'm going to try and set it up so me and my wife can get up there.

sarchin i will be leaving adrian at 8:15 or 8:30 am or so and taking m-52 all the way to webberville let me know if you and your wife wants to cruz with me.

Looks like 9 or 10 bike's so far. I will post the meeting point in webberville soon. I think its a mobil truck stop at m-52 and I-96. I will get exit number and post it.

Looks like we'll be able to make it. My anniversary is the 9th so this is going to be my wife's anniversary present, lol. She's looking forward to riding with more Vmaxxer's too!

We're going to go up Saturday night, and see what we can get into, and then meet up with everyone Sunday. I'll be bringing the carb synchronizer along as well if anyone wants to sync their carbs.

Sounds like a good ride guys, make sure you get some pics to post on the MI social group page. Most of all, ride safe my Vmax brothers so we can ride again.

I'll be bringing along the camera for photo op's, I may even try to shoot some hooligan video too!........If anyone else has a camera bring it along............Tom.

Hey all, Vmax-Mike asked me to post this up, he was thinking of having a batch of shirts made up with the word V-Max and "Ride To" to above and "Hell Mi" below it on the left front only, the minimum is 12 shirts, they would be black with white lettering, we may be able to get gray too, they would be $10 each, and we would settle up on sunday when he hands out the shirts, so far we have 7 spoken for, anyoune here interested? I know this is super short notice but he needs to place the order by 10am thurs morning, if interested post up your shirt size and how many, any questions feel free to shoot Mike a PM................Thanks...................Tom.

I'll take an XXL and a small if men's sizes and a medium if women's size (if there are any difference)

Thats great kos (jeff). We have a great group of guy's going anyone else. Chuck the man 2fear will be missed on this one. we understand chuck. Wildman are you coming? I also talked with damon and he will be riding.

Hey Bill,
if you end up coming along, want me to bring down the goodies you want to buy ? :ummm: Let me know.

For the record Mike, I'll take a couple 2XL shirts, one black and one gray if possible.........................Tom.

Back