Ride To Hell

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great smack talk guys, but on a serious note.....
Our detour that took us off Dexters trail was in fact a fatality of a fellow rider. The only news I heard was the motorcycle hit the side of a van. Unknown if the rider was riding a helmet. RIP fallen rider.....

Sorry to hear that...my prayers go out to the family left behind.

I believe that's a forum members dad............And yes, that's absolutly bad azz!....................:punk:....................Tom.

Great vid n pics guys!! Too bad for the guy in passing on...Misty had tons o fun as well as I..Not sure i can keep her off it now! She liked everyone! Thanks Mike n Tom for putting it together. Great ride! Love hearing the V 4 sound all around!!..I'll for sure start lookin here more often for rides. And Mike,,My walmart two up wheelie beets ur rr track stunt show.jmho.

If its not on vidio it dont count. Lol.

That was my first video with the camera, I would like to make up some sort of universal mount and shoot vid from the bike in all directions, next time we're out we'll see if we can do better...................Tom.

Latest posts

Back