Ride To Hell

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great ride, couple of "hat's off" to some....
Dustan, thanks for syncing my carbs this morning, I could tell the differance as soon as we got on the highway, what a differance off idle now!!!!!
Mike, thnaks for putting this together, great route, the scenic route Huron River was pretty cool.
The entire group, for being helpful for making sure Ryan got his battery problem resolved. He was a long way from home, but everyone was very patient and understanding. Know I know if anything were to happen on another ride everyone would step up to make sure I got back on the road, what a great community we are, all hail VMF, HIP-HIP-HORRAY!!!
now for pics.....
well , tried but don't remember how, it wants me to add a URL HTTP. How can I get the pics from my laptop here?

It was a nice ride!! Thanks for putting it together Mike!!!

The battery thing was a bad start for that guy (no idea who it was). But then he jacks his thumb up.. Girls go and get first aid supplies while the guys jump in to finish the job while he nurses the thumb for a bit. By the end of the ride that thumb was rocking a lighter and everything!! Good first aid!!

Hamburg Pub had some good eats as well!! My wife also had a blast which was nice! Thanks all!!

Here try this...

Attachments

• HELL 2.jpg
    HELL 2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 28
  • HELL 3.jpg
    HELL 3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 28
  • HELL 4.jpg
    HELL 4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 27
  • HELL 6.jpg
    HELL 6.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 29
  • HELL 7.jpg
    HELL 7.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 26
  • HELL 8.jpg
    HELL 8.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 26
  • HELL 8A.jpg
    HELL 8A.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 27
  • HELL 1.jpg
    HELL 1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 28
Very fun ride today and the wife had a blast on her first ride! :clapping: It was great to see all the Michigan Vmaxer's together, and a big thanks to Mike for setting the ride up, and for the shirts too! :punk:

Thanks Mike for pulling this together ! :clapping: Got back into Midland around 5:15 pm .... dodged the raindrops on the way back !

Took a break at the Birch Run exit and had a Halo Burger Boston Cooler !!! yumm... Brian will know about this !!!

Thanks Mike for pulling this together ! :clapping: Got back into Midland around 5:15 pm .... dodged the raindrops on the way back !

Took a break at the Birch Run exit and had a Halo Burger Boston Cooler !!! yumm... Brian will know about this !!!
Good one Jeff!!! Well worth the risk of getting wet for a Halo Burger!!

Glad to see you stayed dry Jeff. Ryan and i stoped at the well's and had a beer. We talked about how much fun the ride was. Im up for a ride saturday the 12th if anyone wants to go.

Had a great time too!......Thanks Mike for the awsome route!..........We made it home dry, will try to load some pix and short video tonight..................Tom.

Wish I could have joined the ride yesterday, but as a third shifter Sunday rides just don't work with my schedule. However, I take Sunday nights' off (my Monday) during the summer (Memorial Day through to Labor Day) and I hope to join the next one.

Scott

I had it at 142mph on the way home with just a slight shake. as for burnouts over rr tracks it was a slight wheelie with a cold motor when tom was filming and the other times i was doing slight wheelies over them at 45mph so im ok with that. My saturday is open if you or her would like to see how that honda ronda adds up against my vmax. As for rolling burnouts my tire is now ready to light up. After the ride the tread is almost gone. I lost my tread to pure exceleration not smokie burnouts. Marcia your still the toughest biker chick i know and the fact that you do your mans smack talk for him makes me respect you even more. :worthy:

Here's our pics, I even managed to catch a fleeting shot of the houd from Hell.

Attachments

• Copy - DSCN0587.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0587.JPG
    381 KB · Views: 23
  • Copy - DSCN0597.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0597.JPG
    421.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Copy - DSCN0596.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0596.JPG
    470.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Copy - DSCN0595.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0595.JPG
    568.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Copy - DSCN0593.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0593.JPG
    515.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Copy - DSCN0591.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0591.JPG
    395.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Copy - DSCN0590.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0590.JPG
    522.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Copy - DSCN0589.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0589.JPG
    438.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Copy - DSCN0586.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0586.JPG
    404.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Copy - DSCN0585.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0585.JPG
    433.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Copy - DSCN0601.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0601.JPG
    595.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Copy - DSCN0606.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0606.JPG
    616 KB · Views: 25
  • Copy - DSCN0607.JPG
    Copy - DSCN0607.JPG
    489.8 KB · Views: 23
Tom post the vidio to youtube and than post the youtube address. I want to show off my big wheelie. Must be about 4 or 5 or so a. Lol......mike

Latest posts

Back