Ride To Hell

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I better get (2) XL. I can't get ahold of matty68 and I'm sure he wants one. That makes a total of three shirts for me. Thanks.

Im ordering shirts at 11am i will check one more time at 11:15. If i can order ant later i will but i dont think that will work. Sorry about short notice........Mike

shirts are ordered. sorry to anyone that did not get one if you want one i can see about geting more but i wont have them by sunday.

If anyone would like one I would be willing to give up one of my 2XX.......................Tom.

Art work is done and i will look at it in about 20min. Tom i made a cool change to the wording of the shirt for hell mi.

Looks like a perfect boosting day with the temps in the low 70's............:eusa_dance:...........See ya there!....................Tom.

Looks like 9 or 10 bike's so far. I will post the meeting point in webberville soon. I think its a mobil truck stop at m-52 and I-96. I will get exit number and post it.

So Mike, looks like the plan is to meet at 10 am / Mobil Truck Stop at M-52 & I-96 / exit #122 . :clapping: Please confirm.

Do you guys want to see a pic of the shirt or wait to see them on sunday. The shirts look good and are packed on my bike.

Thanks Brian we wish you could make it. I have another ride to hell in the works. Im thinking june. Its looking like i might have a dealer with a brand new gen 2 for test rides. The gen 2 wont be in until 1st week of june and he said if it dont sell he will take it to hell for us to test drive. And no wildman you cant take it for a smoke. LOL. It will be a short quick ride. Pray it dont sell.

That was a fun ride. Hats of to the girls you are all bad ass vmax chicks in my book. I cant wait to do it again. Im working on some short parking lot vidio. I even got some of the Honda Ronda.

Latest posts

Back