Ride To Hell

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Who's ready to go to Hell. I have an all day long route that will start out in Webberville mi and take us to Howell Pinckney Lakeland Hamburg Whitmore Lake Ann Arbor Dexter Clinton Cement City and end in Onodaga Mi. Its about 150 mile's. I know thats about a 400 mile day for 2fear and i hope he can make it. I will be doing this Ride soon maybe this weekend or next weekend. Let me know if you can make it. Im thinking next weekend will be better. But if the weather is good i will be riding this weekend. I also want to meet in norton shores and take the shore to south haven and than over to niles mi and that will be a 400 mile day for me. I will be doing the two ride's in the next few weeks. Let me know who can go.

Beekeeper and i are thinking the 13thbig for the hell fide

Hmm, I wonder if I could pull off a 1000 mile day? 300 mi to Webberville then 300 back from Onodaga, that would leave just the small matter of riding 400 miles with some Vmax boosters!

Brian, if a visit to Hell isn't in the cards for you, what about coming down for Redbone's reviel on May 20th for the 40th annaul Baldwin, Mi "Blessing of the Bikes" event ? just saying....:hmmm:

Brian, if a visit to Hell isn't in the cards for you, what about coming down for Redbone's reviel on May 20th for the 40th annaul Baldwin, Mi "Blessing of the Bikes" event ? just saying....:hmmm:
Hey now Jeff, now your talking! I'll throw it on the calender and see if it sticks!:eusa_dance:

Good catch Mike!...............Looks like the 12th 13th 19th and 20th are out for me due to commitments, How about this weekend weather permitting?.......................Tom.

Good catch Mike!...............Looks like the 12th 13th 19th and 20th are out for me due to commitments, How about this weekend weather permitting?.......................Tom.
The weather is looking good for this weekend, but I'm going camping with the family this weekend.

Sounds SWEET!!! I have been to Hell a couple times, but never been to Baldwin. I will keep an eye on the weather and this post, hopefully something comes of it.

Well Chuck, just let us know the camp site number and have the fire ready, we can all ride then settle down for SMOARS and Kumbaya....

How about webberville michigan this sunday at 10a

I'm game, post up a basic description of the route planned, I will try to grab a few riders from GR...................Tom.

Im thinking about starting out in webberville mi and ending in webberville mi. It will be about a 100 mile ride. I thought we could show up in webberville at 10am. Who's going.

I will be there weather permitting, how about a few Lansing riders too?....................Tom.

Thanks for the text Steve,I think My sunday is open and if its not raining...Im in!!

Latest posts

Back