riser installed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
the risers are finally on the bike! special thanks to Jdk for making the necessary spacers required to complete the install. these risers are definetly one of the best mods i've done on the bike as far as comfort. looks like i'll need a longer line on the brake side-already ordered one 2" longer. i rode a good 60-70 miles friday and all i can say is wow! once you younger guys get to my age, you'll appreciate the little things that improve the ride lol.
002-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

005-6.jpg

006-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

looks like this will be it for me this year. old man winter is knockin at the door. i'll be winterizing by the end of next week.

later odieoh24

That looks Awesome Jeff,...looks very comfortable as well. Big plus.
Keep me informed on this upgrade , i have a set of R1 forks ready to go on and i think I'll be going with the Otec trees as well, so I'll prolly follow along with the same sort of fine tuning you've done.
Looking at going with the Veypor speed and tach read out for a gauge.

yes you can see the speedo. thanks for all the comps as well. i almost went with the veypor, but there were too many bells and whistles on it for me. i just need to know how fast i'm going lol.

cheers odieoh24

+1 on the comfort!! I added a Gen-Mar, which doesn't extend as far as your's (3 1/4") I think....but the added comfort is terrific!

Those look great Jeff!! :thumbs up:

Risers look great, love those Masters!!!!

they're def a cheap knock off but they say they're for 7/8".

still a gorgeous bike man.

Latest posts

Back