Rumor has it, you VMax guys...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
....never wave, according to a post on the BKing board. Now, I tried to explain to them that you're all a good sort, but riding a Max, you just can't let go with one hand cause of the wobble. :rofl_200:

Personally, I blame m-cman. Or Dannymax.

I wave, but it's definitely a short one. I'm hoping to rebuild my forks with new springs and valves to help alleviate the notorious headshake.

....never wave, according to a post on the BKing board. Now, I tried to explain to them that you're all a good sort, but riding a Max, you just can't let go with one hand cause of the wobble. :rofl_200:

Personally, I blame m-cman. Or Dannymax.

Nah! I'm a friendly sort, I wave to everybody.

Tell you the truth, around here the crotch rocket guys seem a lot more unfriendly than the Harley guys. The Harley guys always wave to me but the squids seem too caught up in 'styling' to extend any friendly gestures.

And, I would ALWAYS wave to a "B," but the only one I've ever seen is still on the floor at the dealership......:rofl_200:

My bike doesnt wobble too bad. It only does it mainly when the tire gets some wear and gets cupped a little on the sides.....and at that point, it's inpossible to take your hands off the bars while slowing down!!

And most bikes wave at me first, right after they see what I'm riding. Guess they think it might save them from getting their ass blown off at the next stop light!!!:biglaugh:

Here's your link.

I wave, and would buy burritos. :punk:

bugger, have to sign up to read the post I guess. oh well.

I wave to everyone- even to the scooter folks.

I can still remember the first time I got out on the road on my sound barrier threatening Honda SL175. The fist MC I went by the guy waved, well actually he raised his hand in fist as in "solid," I was confused. Then the second bike I went by did the same thing and a light came on- I thought, and still do, it is a neat "club"

I wave at every bike I see, even scooters just in case it's Lankee! Most wave but some don't, I don't let it bother me b/c I figure if they don't wave it's their problem, not mine. I have no wobbles on Redbone so I can wave whenever I want, I like to wave at the Harley guys as go past them on long corners just to F with them.

bugger, have to sign up to read the post I guess. oh well.

I wave to everyone- even to the scooter folks.

I can still remember the first time I got out on the road on my sound barrier threatening Honda SL175. The fist MC I went by the guy waved, well actually he raised his hand in fist as in "solid," I was confused. Then the second bike I went by did the same thing and a light came on- I thought, and still do, it is a neat "club"
Yeah, I remember the raised fist, back in the day on my good 'ol DT250! I think it's a little out of style nowadays, too bad, it was cool.

And, I would ALWAYS wave to a "B," but the only one I've ever seen is still on the floor at the dealership......:rofl_200:
Nice. Bastage. See if I ever defend your honor again on a message board. :eusa_snooty:

BTW, this might help when you're riding the Max. It's the international symbol for "wave at me." :biglaugh::biglaugh:

30813561v3_240x240_Back_Color-White.jpg

I pass B King's all the time and wave at the big headed king guy outside tryin' to peddle something. He seems a freindly sort, and waves back.
I didn't know that he rode though. Good on him for that!:rofl_200:

couldn't see the forum, needed me to log in...

Nice. Bastage. See if I ever defend your honor again on a message board. :eusa_snooty:

BTW, this might help when you're riding the Max. It's the international symbol for "wave at me." :biglaugh::biglaugh:

30813561v3_240x240_Back_Color-White.jpg

But Tom, that's the truth!! It's the only one I have ever seen!! AND the sales-kid had the balls to tell me "That bike's going to be a collector's bike."

I couldn't resist, and replied, "Hmmm, all I've seen it do is collect dust for the last year!"

So you "B" guys formed a forum, did ya? That's not the one they call the "Dirty Dozen" is it? :ummm::confused2::ummm:

Son of a bitch....I am FUNNY!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

That prolly is the end of my honor defending.....huh? :biglaugh:

But Tom, that's the truth!! It's the only one I have ever seen!! AND the sales-kid had the balls to tell me "That bike's going to be a collector's bike."

I couldn't resist, and replied, "Hmmm, all I've seen it do is collect dust for the last year!"

So you "B" guys formed a forum, did ya? That's not the one they call the "Dirty Dozen" is it? :ummm::confused2::ummm:

Son of a bitch....I am FUNNY!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

That prolly is the end of my honor defending.....huh? :biglaugh:

Danny, you gotta get out more, man! I went to one bike night last summer and there were three BKs there. A veritable commoner's bike. Or maybe it's the crowd. Maybe a younger bunch is required. :ummm::ummm::ummm:

And, FWIW, I've yet to see a new Max on the road....but, to be fair, I rarely go by the home. :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Now now boys, even I waved at a Burger King rider on Sunday. Would have asked him to play, but my girlfriend was on the back and I didn't want to insult him LOL. I do have to comment on the hands stuck on the grips thing. SnowMax does NOT wobble... PERIOD. Hell a couple of folks here on the forum were out with me on Saturday and after I passed them at 240 km/h (145 mph for you US gents), backed off to 180 km/h (~110 mph), and took both hands off the handlebars, just because I felt like it, without nary a hint of a wobble, twitch, or other abhorrent behaviour I can say with the utmost certainty I will ALWAYS wave:punk:

Yah I wave to everyone too, wobble or not. Don't usually bother with scooters, unless they carry burritos.

Always enjoy waving at Hardlys and squids alike, especially when they don't wave back - their loss.

I also do the VW wave at old bugs and campers - they can never work out why the f.. a biker is doing the VW wave LOL

I just do a simple point of the index finger. Waving is for special children, the teen beauty pagent queen on the local town parade float..

If your "happy" and you know it

wave

Attachments

• Gay Wave.jpg
    Gay Wave.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 17
Back