Santa's photo contest giveaway 2008!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I win?

Attachments

• Naughty-Santa--7822.jpg
    Naughty-Santa--7822.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 6-25-06 006 (800 x 600).jpg
    6-25-06 006 (800 x 600).jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 47
Last day to post is Sunday midnight.

Are you guys retarded???

Pictures must contain a vmax in them to be eligible to win.

Last day to post is Sunday midnight.

Are you guys retarded???

Pictures must contain a vmax in them to be eligible to win.

I disagree with you Santa..... I know this is your parade and all, but if I can get photos of actual boobs and Vmax parts I think it should be eligible!

It is also tougher for those of us that have to store our bike for the winter. It's much easier when you can get both subjects together and the average temp be above freezing. Females seem to be more willing to remove bits of clothing with the warmer temps for some reason!:confused2:
I had a lovely willing to snap a picture with my seat while she was a little tipsy...but 2 days later she wasn't willing anymore even though I brought the seat to her! GAH!:bang head: Sorry fellas, I tried! They are some of the nicest bewbies I have seen on a 40 something mother of 3!

The winner has been decided,

Most of the pictures were sub par, and off topic.

Only one gift will be dropped off this year. :(

Winner: please post picture when gift arrives :)

Damn it! I forgot all about this post! I could have had Freak Britch Pose on OL FFW.. But I dig up this one pic on my laptop at the last minute..
This was from back in the day. This chick was a nut!! Only woman that could drink Tekillya Straight up all night with me till 3AM and she is only 5ft2 @ 100 lbs. This is on my bike if you look hard enough at the tag it reads YANKEE..
Damn did that plate cause a few words here in TN!!

Attachments

• Ride it Like ya Stole it.jpg
    Ride it Like ya Stole it.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 74
I know the contest ended but here are a few pics anyway.

Attachments

• girls on vmax.jpg
    girls on vmax.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 73
  • bike pic 17 vmax.jpg
    bike pic 17 vmax.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 70
Santa will get with Buster and his band of elves. We will decide 2 winners. In the case of a tie, Santas decision is final.

The winner has been decided,
Most of the pictures were sub par, and off topic.
Only one gift will be dropped off this year. :(

Santa.... did you lie to us? Sweet little baby Jesus wouldn't be very happy if you were.

I'm tempted to take back my warm glass of breast milk I was planning on leaving out for you, but since it's Christmas, I guess I'll leave it out.

I just hope it isn't chunky by the time you get here.

I'm going to go puke now.

Santa.... did you lie to us? Sweet little baby Jesus wouldn't be very happy if you were.

I'm tempted to take back my warm glass of breast milk I was planning on leaving out for you, but since it's Christmas, I guess I'll leave it out.

I just hope it isn't chunky by the time you get here.

I'm going to go puke now.

I had a hard time even picking out the winner.

Let alone picking 2 winners.

Sorry...............

The best photos were submitted today anyway, so enjoy.

Back