Saw a VMax today in CT

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
Just 3 or 4 miles west of Lime Rock Park CT I noticed a black VMax and red Harley (I think) parked at a restaurant....anybody from the forum? :confused2:

U didn't sit out front Danny reving your ride.....egging them outside for a run......I mean it was a red Harley.....heard those the fastest lol

U didn't sit out front Danny reving your ride.....egging them outside for a run......I mean it was a red Harley.....heard those the fastest lol

LOL....as tempting as that was Rov, I was in too big a hurry to get to Lime Rock and turn a few hot laps! :drool:

Unfortunately the place was closed tight and all gated up....guess they just don't want any old NY hoodligums there mucking up the track!! :confused2:

im sure u set a record from lime rock to brc. ...

LOL...actually I kept heading east & south till I was completely lost....then fired up the gps...clicked "Go Home" and happily motored on back to BRC. :hippy biker:

Was gonna do that again today (in a different direction of course) but sheeit man....WXX is totally against that! Warnings already popping up on the 'mergency channel, t'storms, big rain, flood watches, etc., etc.! :bang head:

Latest posts

Back