Shift light options

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Wow finally back online in the new house n settled in. Anyway what are some options for shift lights? I was going to get the harlan but there is no order form on his site and read some not so good customer service .. I am on a budget so the pricing on the harlan was great are there other options for the same pricing? I didnt want to spend 100.00 on a shift light guessing there must be cheaper ones that do the same thing ?

Wow finally back online in the new house n settled in. Anyway what are some options for shift lights? I was going to get the harlan but there is no order form on his site and read some not so good customer service .. I am on a budget so the pricing on the harlan was great are there other options for the same pricing? I didnt want to spend 100.00 on a shift light guessing there must be cheaper ones that do the same thing ?

I have been wondering this very thing, can?t wait to hear what people have to say on here.:ummm:

I'm breaking the $100.00 dollar rule, but I'm 99% percent sure this is the one I'm getting. http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=17604

+1 I have a Harlan and easy to set up and works fine. I bought a sec for another bike,didn't work,he told me to send it back and he would fix it and I never heard from him again.so lots my money ,two times shipping and won't answer me.....crap customer relation...
Garrett has the one in link and from what I hear its awesome. For the extra cash I would go with this one.......just because the lack of customer service......

Speedhut shift light lifetime warranty 99.00 for the sst check out there web site for more details. I have one and like it.

Also what are some of you using for a volt meter? Im looking at the koso blue led . Any of you have other suggestions?

I completely agree with you. $100 seems ridiculous for a tube with some LED's in it. In this day in age, microprocessors and LED's can be had for a couple dollars; these prices are absurd. I would pay max $60 shipped so it appears I'll be waiting around for quite some time. :bang head:

Speedhut shift light lifetime warranty 99.00 for the sst check out there web site for more details. I have one and like it.

What about the non SST shift lights listed on the site? Will those work too?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the cheaper ones are add ons to there gauges. Either way, $90 isn't too bad.

Well it looks like I will be ordering a new raptor soon. I want the one with the trigger wire now. I guess I will put the other one on the wifes bike.

I wonder what you need that for Kyle.... LOL

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Well after reading everyones postings on this light and seeing the videos I am going to order one today . Seems your all happy w/ it no issues so I'll bite the bullet. It's a lil more than I wanted to spend but it having so many different options & 100% waterproof I guess its worth the xtra $ . Can't wait till I get it now lol.

Not high rpm Garrett hahahah what you scared of the power bahaha

Yes sir. Hah.

But seriously I didn't want to redline the bike in the driveway just to show functionality. At this point I have it set to the first light at 3k rpms and then 1 more light per 1k rpms to 9k redline.

Back