Shift light options

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok just spoke w/ Garm and ordered my shift light. Super guy there not even open today I got lucky & caught him at the shop . He could of told me to call during business hours but he didnt he took my order. Great service. I also recieved a email from Harlan but decided to go w/ the Ecliptech light seeing there were too many unhappy customers w/ Harlan.

Hmm its Sat & still no light . What gets me is there is no tracking info on it . Did they forgrt to ship it to me? I called & left a message guess well see.

I have one on the way too. I did get a USPS tracking no. but its completely useless. Doesn't tell me anything. I ordered mine on the 20th. I'm watching with you.

I got a tracking number all it says is shipper notified usps that item will be shipped. I called usps they said they have no record of it being shipped . I called Jeff he said it went out on the 19th so I guess we will have to wait n see. I hate waiting for parts. I am waiting on so many other packages lol It's going to be like xmas all over again .

The USPS tracking system is useless. You will get the item before the tracking info is even entered. :bang head:

Jeff/Garm are very reliable folks. I was the one who found them and setup this deal for the shiftlights. Did you all read my writeup in the current winter 2012 VBOOST magazine? I did a full review of this Ecliptech Shift light there.

Enjoy,

Jeff/Garm are very reliable folks. I was the one who found them and setup this deal for the shiftlights. Did you all read my writeup in the current winter 2012 VBOOST magazine? I did a full review of this Ecliptech Shift light there.

Enjoy,
I have also spoke with both Jeff & Garm great guys . It's not them that the problems with it's the damn post office. Just going to wait & see I will give it a few more days ( will be over a week) and see if it shows up.

:punk:Today my light should be in also my progressive shocks & needles from Sean may be here Friday.Then all my goodies from Kyle & I will be a happy guy like a kid on Xmas .:clapping::eusa_dance:

Mine came today all installed simple simple. I covered all the wires w/ shrink tube soldered new connectors & bam shes done. Next!!!!!
Oh now to figure out all the light options on it .

Mine came today all installed simple simple. I covered all the wires w/ shrink tube soldered new connectors & bam shes done. Next!!!!!
Oh now to figure out all the light options on it .

did you do a quick disconnect from the back of the tack or just eye-hooked the wires and screwed them on?

Here it is mounted
SAM_1062.jpg
Oh don't mind the pond in the back ground thats our outdoor pond w/ Koi fish in the seson porch untill we can put it in the ground at our new house lol.

Looks good. Did you figure out all the light options. I want to try to set my first light at 5k then redlight at 9500. Then when racing I won't have to look at the tach at all.

Looks good. Did you figure out all the light options. I want to try to set my first light at 5k then redlight at 9500. Then when racing I won't have to look at the tach at all.

its very easy to do.

Back