Shipping help. Need a US address near Toronto

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Can anyone be my relay point for a "special package"? :whistlin:

LOL.... OK it is a set of exhaust manifolds for a Ford F150! :biglaugh: So you don't have to worry about SWAT or the FBI kicking in your front door. They won't deliver outside the US so if you can help, shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

if bostons easier i can help. nowhere near toronto tho.

Can anyone be my relay point for a "special package"? :whistlin:

LOL.... OK it is a set of exhaust manifolds for a Ford F150! :biglaugh: So you don't have to worry about SWAT or the FBI kicking in your front door. They won't deliver outside the US so if you can help, shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

call tom at coo he is in rochester ny.

Buster.....Are you coming to the Pizza Run????

If so......ship it to me.....

I am across from Cornwall/Prescott Ontario( in between the two border crossings....look at a map.....you'll see what I mean).....

If I can help let me know....

but if he's on the bike, carrying an exhaust might be tough.

but if he's on the bike, carrying an exhaust might be tough.

True.....If he wants it bad enough tho......:biglaugh:

We cross the border fairly regularly........I could ship it from Cornwall.......:confused2:

Buster.....Are you coming to the Pizza Run????

If so......ship it to me.....

I am across from Cornwall/Prescott Ontario( in between the two border crossings....look at a map.....you'll see what I mean).....

If I can help let me know....

That's a good idea. Originally I said close to Toronto because I thought the shipping would be expensive because I imagine the manifolds weigh a fair bit so I thought it would be cheaper to pick them up. I'll measure my old ones to make sure they fit in my tank bag. I'll PM you this weekend if they fit and grab your address.
Thanks!

That's a good idea. Originally I said close to Toronto because I thought the shipping would be expensive because I imagine the manifolds weigh a fair bit so I thought it would be cheaper to pick them up. I'll measure my old ones to make sure they fit in my tank bag. I'll PM you this weekend if they fit and grab your address.
Thanks!

Shipping from Cornwall shouldn't be too bad either.....

I could be wrong tho:confused2:

Buster....

If you are talking about 2 cast iron manifolds for a 302 V8 or the like......

There is no way a tank bag will support them.....

They weigh as much as bowling balls.....

The big ones.....not the duck pin bowling balls....

Buster....

If you are talking about 2 cast iron manifolds for a 302 V8 or the like......

There is no way a tank bag will support them.....

They weigh as much as bowling balls.....

The big ones.....not the duck pin bowling balls....

Yes those manifolds off a 5.4L . I don't think they will fit either so I will go the double shipment method.

Back