Simply miraculous

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Russian truck driver in order to avoid rear ending a truck crosses into the opposing lane. Watch and see how the truck he hits head on. The driver of the second truck pops out through the windshield unhurt. Simply miraculous.
Looked like he was catapulted right through the windsheld,unharmed. I guess they don't ware seat belts in Russia. Thats the luckyiest guy I ever saw.:surprise:

Did anyone besides me see that brown stain coming through the drivers' pants?

How many people drive w/a camera on?

Pretty-amazing for that guy. If he doesn't go to church he should now!

It seems to me the guy is hanging out of the windscreen as the truck smashes into the other.

So my question is, how can he be hanging outside of his windscreen before it breaks under impact? It sure looks miraculous, but I'm having problems trying to work out the continuity here. Just saying..

It seems to me the guy is hanging out of the windscreen as the truck smashes into the other.

So my question is, how can he be hanging outside of his windscreen before it breaks under impact? It sure looks miraculous, but I'm having problems trying to work out the continuity here. Just saying..
It does seem like he was, plus what was wrapped up in his arm. I wonder if he was in the sleeper bunk, but I don't see a driver in the shot. Wouldn't a driver been buckled in? Maybe not and the front corner impact propelled him out of the seat and he kinda hinged off of his grip on the steering wheel swinging him out through where the smashed windshield just was.:confused2:

Back