Slave cylinder for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdogmason

Reaction score
I have a new in box Slave Cy, left over after I sold the bike, if anyone is interested please let me know. I paid $70 I think so just send me an offer and I will cover shipping. Thanks

Re: Slave for sale

Shit, I just read my own post title.... That sounds terrible, I am sorry and it was an honest mistake, I tried to edit, but you cannot edit titles for threads.

He's not racist. You are LOL. He didn't say if the slave was white, black, mexican, yellow, or any other color like cast aluminum.

I'm sure someone on here would like a new one at some point. I always in the market to buy good deals but wouldn't give you close to what you paid just because I have to resell it at some point.

Sean

If no one bites for a few weeks, I will send you a PM and we can work something out, I do like trades as well, anything really, I just like to trade.

Shit, I just read my own post title.... That sounds terrible, I am sorry and it was an honest mistake, I tried to edit, but you cannot edit titles for threads.

Hey, I think it's just clever marketing!! Wish I could come up with something that catchy!! :biglaugh: :eusa_dance: :biglaugh: :eusa_dance:

I have a new in box Slave Cy, left over after I sold the bike, if anyone is interested please let me know. I paid $70 I think so just send me an offer and I will cover shipping. Thanks

I'm interested. So long as she does as she's told I don't give a damn about the colour .

Oh crap, wrong forum. :doh:

Last edited:

I fixed the title for you... even though some of the replies were great! :biglaugh:

Back