Snow Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I studded up the tires on the Max and rode over to Rokatansky's last weekend to make a few practice jumps on his ramp so that I wouldn't get rusty over the winter. Hooks up pretty good on the pavement and even better when there is about an inch of ice on the ground.
After thawing out in his garage I fired it up again and went to go and catch some air.....DAMN if I couldn't get the bike to cross the pile of snow the plow guy left by the garage right in front of the ramp!!!
What a waste of an afternoon! Oh well, he's trying to get the neighbor kids to build a snow fort in their yard with his snow, so maybe come next weekend there will be enough removed to try again.

I studded up the tires on the Max and rode over to Rokatansky's last weekend to make a few practice jumps on his ramp so that I wouldn't get rusty over the winter. Hooks up pretty good on the pavement and even better when there is about an inch of ice on the ground.
After thawing out in his garage I fired it up again and went to go and catch some air.....DAMN if I couldn't get the bike to cross the pile of snow the plow guy left by the garage right in front of the ramp!!!
What a waste of an afternoon! Oh well, he's trying to get the neighbor kids to build a snow fort in their yard with his snow, so maybe come next weekend there will be enough removed to try again.
These freakin plow trucks are reuining my life!!!!!!! Makes a man want to convert his vmax into a snow crawler and turn to a solitary life in the deep north woods hunting great white buffalo...

Hey,
Saw the neighbor hood low lifes skulking around your ramp/garage when I pulled up last night. Thought maybe it was the same group of yahoos that were snow boarding off your garage roof last week, but these guys looked like they were sizing up the place for a rip off. Know these dudes?

Hey,
Saw the neighbor hood low lifes skulking around your ramp/garage when I pulled up last night. Thought maybe it was the same group of yahoos that were snow boarding off your garage roof last week, but these guys looked like they were sizing up the place for a rip off. Know these dudes?
Ya I sure do! They are a group of extreme nazi cub scouts that terrorize the neighborhood, beware of them when you set up for your next jump. The other day before the snowplow incident they iced down the ramp and I almost lost it on my approach trying to recover from a powerslide made nessesary due to the install of those ape hangers!

Back