Southern California Performance Street Cruiser owners earn $150-$200 cash

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dorene

Reaction score
Southern California Performance Street Cruiser owners earn $200 cash

Southern California Performance Street Cruiser owners earn $200 cash

We are a market research company that pays people for their opinions. We aren't selling anything we just want your opinion about your bike and how you use it.

We will pay you $200 to participate in a focus group discussion either Wednesday January 13 th. or Thursday the 14 th. in Irvine at 6:00 PM. These focus groups are always fun and there will be food provided.

Motorcycle riders love to talk about their bikes so you might as well get paid for it.

We are looking for Performance Street Bikes that have high performance engines.

Harley Davidson V-Rod (Possibly stretched)
Kawasaki: ZX10R (Stretched)
Kawasaki: ZX14R (Possibly stretched)
Suzuki Hayabusa (Possibly stretched)
Yamaha V-Max (Possibly stretched)

or similar bikes that are Performance Street Cruisers

REGISTRATION , MOTORCYCLE LICENSE, AND A PHOTO OF YOUR BIKE ARE REQUIRED AS PROOF OF OWNERSHIP.

Please call ASAP to register.

A Point of View Research
www.apointofviewresearch.com

Dorene

Last edited:
It may sound 'too-good to be true,' but this could be a legitimate marketing business. I have done focus groups for a company in Ft. Lauderdale. Years ago, I did one for Sirius-XM although at the time it was just described in the meeting as 'subscription radio.' I've had Sirius-XM radio for 6 years now.

Just be prepared to walk if they ask for any fee. That has never happened to me, but if it's a scam it could.

Wonder if they'd send some of that fun and food to NY :eusa_dance:

Irvine is 50mi miles from my house/ They want me there at 6pm/ Witch means riding home at night & it will be during the rainy season/ So, fa get about it!!/ It's not worth the money:rofl_200:

I will check into this - Irvine is 25 miles for me depending on where in Irvine. Also - why are the putting sport bikes in the same pot as muscle cruisers? Will find out when I call. Might even see in Robert B might want to roll out the Blower Beast and roll down there since he is closer than I.

I was at a motorcycle swap meet in Ventura and was invited to one of these in Santa Monica years ago. They wanted input on why we chose the bikes we own, what features we looked for in a motorcycle, then showed us some generic motorcycle sketches with different configurations for engines, forks, seats, etc...
They did not name the manufacture until the end of the session, but some of the designs looked a lot like Triumph, which it ended up being. They were designing the Rocket model if I recall.

Robert B might want to roll out the Blower Beast and roll down there since he is closer than I.
Some pics of Roberts blower beast Pauly/ Here's Robert with his KTM :clapping:

Attachments

• blow job.jpg
    blow job.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Ervine3.jpg
    Ervine3.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Roberts blower max.jpg
    Roberts blower max.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Vmax bud's 5.jpg
    Vmax bud's 5.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Robert.jpg
    Robert.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 24
Geez, four 'sneaky-pete' NoS bottles, as-if the supercharger wasn't enough! How many driveshafts has he gone through?

Back