space age dildo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
This story is about "Harley mentality" LOL. I pulled into the local bike hang-out last night " Mostley harley riders" . Even before I sold my harley, I didnt stop there much...way to much biker life style. Any ways, a ruff and tumble tatoo"d biker missing 1/2 his teeth, a ring through his nose, and his pants falling down, pulls up. His bike looked in the same condition he was, LOL. Oily, wires hanging out,hot blue'd and rusted pipes," scarey" emblems plastered all over. He had a flat black skid-lid with the #13 on it ..."his IQ ?" He goes to take off his helmet and his long tangle hair gets cought in the buckle LOL. So while he is strugling to untangle him self,.. he grunts out.."WHO OWNS THE SPACE AGE DILDO"
I do...I said chuckling to my self. "why do ya ride that" he further grunts.
I looked over at his "masterpiece" and said..."why do you ride THAT !"while shaking my head. I could see that there was absolutly no sense In trying to explain the vmax story to him...he had the intelligence of a birch tree lol.
I dont believe the word "refined" was in his vocablary. He was so pathetic that I coildnt even get upset,..I'm still chuckling. :biglaugh:

Be careful what to say to someone like that. It could tax his brain and you'd end up with another "pink explosion" on your hands. :rofl_200: Really messy this time.

Be careful what to say to someone like that. It could tax his brain and you'd end up with another "pink explosion" on your hands. :rofl_200: Really messy this time.
Your absolutly right....I noticed his hand did clench.

Bro, you have way more patience than I do in my old (46) age! I would have said something like " your momma and your girlfriend like it!" I fully expect to be throwing fists as soon as he comprehends my retort. Just reading your post gets my blood going. I would also fully expect him to try to knock my bike over or some shit like that too. I mean, what does he got to lose if you return the favor. Hell, you might actually straighten out his handle bars. Sad thing is, once you start wailing on his decrepit ass, his ilk most probably will want to come to his rescue. Next time just stop at the Applebees or Chilis and have a decent meal and a beer with a crowd that has some intellect and personal hygiene. Patmax

Next time just stop at the Applebees or Chilis and have a decent meal and a beer with a crowd that has some intellect and personal hygiene. Patmax

clearly u haven't been to a greater boston area applebees or chilli's! hehe:rofl_200:

Space age dildo....that's a new one.

There's a couple places like that around here. While they advertise "all bikes welcome" in the papers, you'll be hard pressed to find anything but Milwaukee garbage in the parking lot and some dude tossing kitty litter under all the bikes. We stopped there one time last summer, it was just me on my Magna and my friend on his Shadow 1100. We pulled in, rolled through the parking lot, and some douche yelled out "get that jap crap fake harley out of here", which was met with tremendous laughter from all the other guys. We just kept rolling around the parking lot and left. Not a place we're going to enjoy, I felt somewhat sorry for the people who have to work there and serve morons like that.

Bro, you have way more patience than I do in my old (46) age! I would have said something like " your momma and your girlfriend like it!" I fully expect to be throwing fists as soon as he comprehends my retort. Just reading your post gets my blood going. I would also fully expect him to try to knock my bike over or some shit like that too. I mean, what does he got to lose if you return the favor. Hell, you might actually straighten out his handle bars. Sad thing is, once you start wailing on his decrepit ass, his ilk most probably will want to come to his rescue. Next time just stop at the Applebees or Chilis and have a decent meal and a beer with a crowd that has some intellect and personal hygiene. Patmax

Might actually straighten out his handle bars..:rofl_200:
I dont think hygiene and harley mix...do they ?
Aww, I shouldnt be that hard on harley owners,...there are some good ones for certain, but not many around here.

There's a couple places like that around here. While they advertise "all bikes welcome" in the papers, you'll be hard pressed to find anything but Milwaukee garbage in the parking lot and some dude tossing kitty litter under all the bikes. We stopped there one time last summer, it was just me on my Magna and my friend on his Shadow 1100. We pulled in, rolled through the parking lot, and some douche yelled out "get that jap crap fake harley out of here", which was met with tremendous laughter from all the other guys. We just kept rolling around the parking lot and left. Not a place we're going to enjoy, I felt somewhat sorry for the people who have to work there and serve morons like that.

I notice I am getting a little less respect riding the Max. Cars that once waited and let me go by, dont any more. I get fewer waves as well. Instead of "ahh,cool harley man" I get.."what is that thing" I have the only Max in the city and most dont know what it is. Our dealers havent had a Max in their show room since 2001. They just didnt sell around here.They sell Raiders and Warriors and any thing in between. I kinda like having the only one. It sure stands out.

This is why I always have a canister of bear spray with me. I simply would have sprayed him down, and left calmly. If really concerned I would have called the cops down the road and gave them the location of the incident and reported that an "outlaw biker" tried to attack me, give them the address, and add that he had a gun on him. Best to use a pay phone for this......

This story is about "Harley mentality" LOL. I pulled into the local bike hang-out last night " Mostley harley riders" . Even before I sold my harley, I didnt stop there much...way to much biker life style. Any ways, a ruff and tumble tatoo"d biker missing 1/2 his teeth, a ring through his nose, and his pants falling down, pulls up. His bike looked in the same condition he was, LOL. Oily, wires hanging out,hot blue'd and rusted pipes," scarey" emblems plastered all over. He had a flat black skid-lid with the #13 on it ..."his IQ ?" He goes to take off his helmet and his long tangle hair gets cought in the buckle LOL. So while he is strugling to untangle him self,.. he grunts out.."WHO OWNS THE SPACE AGE DILDO"
I do...I said chuckling to my self. "why do ya ride that" he further grunts.
I looked over at his "masterpiece" and said..."why do you ride THAT !"while shaking my head. I could see that there was absolutly no sense In trying to explain the vmax story to him...he had the intelligence of a birch tree lol.
I dont believe the word "refined" was in his vocablary. He was so pathetic that I coildnt even get upset,..I'm still chuckling. :biglaugh:

I read the title and thought this was a thread about John Kerry.............

3 of the 4 clubs around here are all harley, only one takes ya in & puts a patch on your back no whatever you ride, ( they prefer a harley ) but just like to ride with you no matter what you have. I ride with all 4, most all members are good solid citizens. it's the 10% that are meatsticks that make a bad name for the rest. But hey isn't that pretty much the same with john Q public? befor most of them got a harley they had an assortment of rice grinders and freely admit it. not a one doesnt know what the max is or what its reputation was/is.. it doesnt stop them from giveing me a little shit now and then, but Iv'e noticed two of the fellas w/ vrods always make themselves scares when I ride the max. Just my spin on where I live.

I Love that name"space age dildo". What an ass...At least here in Japan the guys I ride with ride harleys but being military or former military they just want to ride and don't care what your riding. BTW I have the only VMAX here on this base. When I was in Yuma Az I only saw one other one. My wife won't let me ride/own anything else.:eusa_dance:

I never had that happen with my Magna, LOL
DSC02215.jpg

Just have to tell them the dildo is more fun then the vibrator.

Sean

This is why I always have a canister of bear spray with me. I simply would have sprayed him down, and left calmly. If really concerned I would have called the cops down the road and gave them the location of the incident and reported that an "outlaw biker" tried to attack me, give them the address, and add that he had a gun on him. Best to use a pay phone for this......

"had a GUN on him" LOL , did you wack hornet nests with a stick when you were a kid? Thats funny...right there lol. Pay phone...very good idea.

Back